-44-

--2 Years Later--

I walked up to the front of the room, seeing tons of people all in the crowds. They were here for me, here for my story.

I grabbed the microphone and leaned up against the podium. I smiled into the crowd, knowing they know what happened.

"So guys," I start. "You like the book?"

The crowd cheers as I hold a copy of the book. Multiple people raise their hands, wanting to ask questions. I pointed to a woman in a red dress.

"Have you seen Dalton at any time when this book has been released a year ago?" The woman asks.

"Thankfully I have not." I say.

The woman nods and smiles. I call on a teen in the front row.

"I love your story so much! I met this guy on Instagram, we have been talking for three years today. When I read your story I thought about that guy I was talking to. I found the guy in real life, wasn't who I thought it was. It was a fourty year old man with a wife and three kids." The teen says.

People around her agree to what she said.

"Guys. I want you to understand that not all online people are bad. If I didn't talk to the person I called my best friend, I wouldn't be in love with him today. If you meet someone online, ask questions. Ask for multiple pictures, ask for a video chat, ask for proof. You don't need to live with not knowing. I hope you embrace what's in this book. Know who's receiving your messages. I want to thank everyone who has read my book." I say.

A hand shoots up in the back. I point to them once they make their way through the crowd.

I then notice it's Craig.

"Who helped you decide in writing this book?" He asks.

I smile as I responded, "You did."

Craig walks on stage and I bring him into a hug. I look at the crowd, seeing my friends heads pop up all around.

"I want to thank all of my friends who helped me into writing this book. I don't know what I would do without them." I say as I look at each of them.

I exit the stage and head into the back room. Ryan was there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Ryan, your friends are here!" I say looking around.

"I know, but I don't care. It was going to happen sometime." Ryan shrugged.

My body got thrown over a shoulder. I grinned once I heard the obnoxious laugh of Tyler. Once he put me back on my feet I gave him a hug.

"How are you green bean?" He asks.

I roll my eyes at the stupid nickname he have me a month ago.

My friends soon start to come in the back room. I give them all a hug after they stare at Ryan for a long time.

"So." Ryan starts.

"Nice weather we are having." David says.

I snorted at how stupid we looked.

"Who wants to party?" I ask.

"Of course!" Craig pipes up.

"Let's go!"

"Wait, I have to ask something first."

"Go ahead."

"How did you get the title of the book."

"Well if you read the book you would understand. Judging by your stupidity, you didn't read it."

"I read it like five times." Brian says.

"Well I'm sorry!"

"Sheesh."

"I just love the title, disconnected."