-31-

Ryan and I sat in a car together, for three hours. Ryan is such a great guy, hurts me I told him I hate him. Well I actually didn't do anything wrong because I didn't know he was the real Ohm.

"Um, I'm sorry for sounding like a snobby teen. I guess I didn't act straight because my favorite person noticed me. I'm so sorry." I said as Ryan unlocked the door for our hotel.

"You know you seem to always say sorry. You have nothing to say sorry about, you did nothing wrong. Don't worry about the past, let's worry on the future. Also let's worry if we can actually get rid of Dalton." Ryan said as he dropped his bag on the floor.

I flopped on one of the beds, Instantly feeling tierd.

"We are doing the mission impossible tomorrow. Okay?" Ryan said.

"Mhmm." I agreed but was muffled by the bed.

"Night."

"Nigph."

I soon feel asleep, suddenly feeling nervous.

---------------------

Someone was knocking on our door. I picked my head up and saw Ryan was gone. The shower was running, so he must be in there.

I got up and opened the door. Hoping my bed head isn't bad.

"You got a complimentary breakfast. Just because it's your first night here." A lady with graying hair said.

"Oh, thank you." I said.

"Where is the boyfriend?"

"Ah showering."

"Oh okay. Have a good breakfast."

"Thanks."

She walked away and I slammed the door. I smelt bacon and eggs, the perfect breakfast. I took a plate and ate it on my bed. It was delicious, only because they added cheese to their eggs. It was worth dieing for.

The bathroom door opened and a shirtless Ryan walks out. Let me tell you something, hot dang! He has an amazing body.

"Eyes up here (y/n). Who was at the door?" Ryan asks.

"A lady dropped breakfast off for us." I said trying to hide my blush.

"Oh, okay."

My phone started ringing. I picked it up and my face turned into confusion.

"Who is it?" Ryan asks.

"My sister, she never calls me unless it's an emergency." I say.

I press the 'answer' button, and the first thing I hear was crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You having fun? Huh? Are you?" She asks.

"Yeah..why?"

"Well I'm done covering for you. Mom and dad yelled at me yesterday, they left and never returned. I got a call today saying they died from a head on collision. Still having fun? I sure am! Happy days!"

"I-im so sorry! I didn't think it was a big deal!"

"Oh yeah if I was them I would be scared. One of my daughters left saying they went camping with a friend, but the friend showed up at the doorstep asking for you! Also there is someone outside with a camera! I have no idea why!"

"I'm coming back home right now."

"No, stay there. You don't have to worry about anything. I'm used to figuring things out by myself."

She then ended the call, leaving me to hearing the end of a call beeps.

"What happened?" Ryan asks.

"Um, my parents died." I softly said.

I have mixed emotions right now, I don't know what to feel.

"Wait a second." I said standing up.

I grabbed Ryan's hands.

"Dalton is at my house! My sister said there is someone outside with a camera!" I said.

"Are you sure, call her back." Ryan said.

I dialed her back.

"What?" She sniffles.

"You said there is someone outside with a camera?" I ask.

"Yeah, why? Must be for the newspaper or something."

"Uh, I think it is the Ohm fraud. He knows where we live."

"Hold on someone's knocking on the door."

"Didn't you hear what I just said! Don't answer the door!"

I hear the sound of the door opening. Then the sound of my sister getting punched and the shatter of her phone dropping.

Her phone got picked up I know because there was heavy breathing.

"(Y/n) I know it's you, caller ID says it all." I hear a male say.

"Dalton don't you lay a finger on her!" I said.

"Well come here then, let me see you."

"Fine."

"Also don't bring any weapons. I have my brother here, he is as crazy as me."

"Game on Dalton."