-41-

I stood on the porch of my house. Ryan and Rick were still in the car, waiting for my cue. I knocked on the door, knowing that Ty will open it.

Yup here he is.

"Ey! Ty! Get your brother and meet me here. Okay?" I say with confidence.

"What are you doing? You can't give me orders." Ty says crossing his arms.

"Your brother is madly in love with me, so yeah I can. Now chop chop, get that monster."

He slams the door. I tap my foot as I wait for the dweebs to come back. Two seconds later they come out the door.

"Hey sweetie." Dalton says with a smirk.

"Where is my sister?" I ask.

"She's tied up at the moment, sorry."

"Give me her."

"Only if you give me a kiss."

He was coming at me with puckered lips, but I moved out of the way. He fixed himself and glared at me.

"Can I come in? We have got to catch up!" I say.

"Well of course!" Dalton says.

I walk through the door. Ty shuts it behind me. Okay, good. Dalton grabs my hand and brings me to my kitchen table. I sit down, with Dalton right next to me. Ty was standing up with his arm crossed in the corner of the room.

"So how are you?" I ask to Dalton.

Dalton smiled, seeing that he thinks in interested in him.

"I'm great now that your here! Where's your ohmwrecker?" Dalton asks.

"Oh he's not here." I say.

"Oh really?"

"Yup."

"So how have you been then?"

"I'm so good! I just got my first kiss! It was great!"

Daltons hand hits the table.

"What! By who?" He asks.

"Ohm." I smile.

"I can kiss you way better than what any man can!"

There was a knock on the door. My lips formed into a smile, knowing it's time.

"Going to get the door?" I asked Ty.

Ty glared at me as he went to the front door. Dalton and I followed him. Ty opened the door and I saw Ryan. My smile widened as Ty grabbed Ryan by the hair and punched him in the eye, again.

There was another person at the door. Ty dropped Ryan on the floor and ran up to the person at the door. Dalton did too. What shocked me the most was that Dalton was crying.

"Daddy! That lady and man kidnapped us!" Dalton cried out.

"Really?" Rick asked looking at me.

"Yeah. When they left ty and I made a plan to fight back."

Rick hugged the boys tighter and glared at us. My jaw dropped at what I was seeing.

"You saved us!" Dalton cried.

"Where's my sister?" I ask.

"I'll get her. She's always busy, seems like the whole family is crazy." Ty said getting out if Rick's arms.

Ty went upstairs for a second then came back down with my sister behind him. Once her eyes landed on me she ran into my arms. Tears escaped my eyes once I saw her state. She is so bloody and super dirty. I almost didn't want to touch her.

"You guys have to explain to me what's going on." Rick said.

"Dad! I already did." Dalton said.

"I know son. These two people liked, their story is a good one huh. They made me think they were falling in love. Bravo guys, great story."

"Dude!" I sighed out.

"I thought you were on our side! Look at what they did to this poor girl." Ryan said.

"Their family is crazy." Ty said.

"They surely are. Let's get out of here. I can't stand being in the same place at them."

"I love you Dad." Dalton says.

The three males left the house. Dalton left with a middle finger pointed at us. I quickly ran up to the door and yelled something really loudly.

"Leave us alone Dalton! Also sign out of Ohms Twitter. Your whole family is a creep. You don't deserve to walk this Earth. I will find you someday to repay what you did to me!" I then slammed the door.

"What just happened?" Ryan said as he set my sister down on the couch.