-43-

I entered my office for the sixth time today. The blank document was still taking it's place on my monitor. I know I should be typing, but I can't. I have the whole story that I can start writing, but I don't have a stupid title. That's what's hurting me the most.

The boys have been awfully nice and gave me some titles, it's just none of them stand out.

I sighed as I shut the door and I made my way towards the living room. Ryan was on the couch looking at all of his fans fan art. Wait, it's mine and his character together.

I guess I forgot to tell you I'm into the gaming universe now. I'm actually really happy I joined. I uploaded one video with the boys and Instantly got tons of subscribers. I honestly love this fan base, they accepted me. They also think that ohm and I are meant to be with each other. We never told them we are dating, wait I have never told you either. Hmm, strange world isn't it.

I cuddled up next to Ryan, looking at what he is looking at. He put his arm around me and proceeded scrolling.

"Any luck?" He asks.

"Does it look like it?" I sigh out.

"Yup."

"Very funny."

I looked at the clock on the laptop and shot up. Ryan got startled a bit because he gasped.

"What?" He asks in a panic.

"Bryce asked me to record some Friday with him." I say getting off the couch.

"Oh god! You scared me."

I poked his cheek before heading back into my office for the seventh time today. In the screen was a Skype message, from Mr. Mcquaid.

I exit out if the blank document and opened Skype. I called him Instantly. He picked up with his face filling my screen.

"Ahem." Bryce says in a stern voice.

"I didn't forget about you, I just forgot about the time." I say.

His frown turns into a smile.

"Okay good, you ready because I'm ready." He asks as he takes a sip of water.

"The game is already, I already was ready before you called me." I say.

"Wait, hold on."

"What?"

"My head set cord got disconnected by my hand hitting it. So your voice was blasting through my office."

"That's good."

He glared at me with a stupid grin. I couldn't help but laugh. My brain then stopped, and I thought of something. Bryce looked at me with Confusion.

"I got it!" I smile.

"What?" Bryce asks.

"I gotta go, I have to do something."