-27-

I stood up as my plane landed down in Texas. (No idea lol) I followed the group of sweaty passengers off the plane.

Why do I feel so nervous? I knew her for a while. I don't even know what she looks like or even her name. Ugh.

I grabbed my backpack off of the convayerbelt. I then stood up straight and scanned my eyes past everyone, seeing nothing that caught my eyes. I don't even know what I'm looking for.

I pulled up my phone and brought up my messages. 40 unread messages from ohm while one unread message from Wreck3r.

Wreck3r: where you at?

Ohmie: I'm looking for you. What you wearing?

Wreck3r: gray button up.

Ohmie: k. On the lookout.

I put my phone in my back pocket and threw my backpack on. I walked by the gift shop and saw a tall man. He was wearing a gray button up. Just like the message said. Well this is weird, I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO A GIRL!

I regained my composure and walked up to the man.

"Hello?" I speak up.

He looks up from his phone and looks at me.

"(Y/n)! Or Ohmie?" He says.

"Ah yeah." I said still confused.

"It's so great to meet you! What's wrong?"

"Uh to be honest uh I thought you were a girl."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Do you want to go to Starbucks so I can talk to you?"

"Uh sure."

He guides me to a small Starbucks in the airport. I sit down at a booth as he orders us a couple of drinks.

I sit my phone down as it keeps lighting up from messages from ohm.

The man puts a cup of coffee down by me and sits across from me.

"Let me start off by saying sorry. We left off on bad terms because of me." I said.

"It's totally fine." The man says softly.

"Now may I ask, what's your name?"

"It's Ryan."

"Okay."

Some odd reason that name struck something in my brain. But I just held it back.

"Now can I be honest with you?" Ryan asks.

"Course." I nodded.

"I read those messages you said to me the last time we chatted. You hate Ohmwrecker, and I was like wow. Then I remembered. (Y/n) the person your talking to isn't the real Ohmwrecker. I am."