-22-

You started a chat with WreckerOhm

Ohmie: Leave me alone! Don't you understand that! Your crazy! I hate you ohmwrecker! Your insane!

WreckerOhm: Well hello princess, I knew you would come back for me.
WreckerOhm: What took you so long?

Ohmie: I thought you were nice when I first met you and watched you on YouTube. But in reality your just a creep who stalks girls.

WreckerOhm: I don't stalk girls honey. I took interest in you. There is a difference.

Ohmie: uhuh.
Ohmie: you don't understand do you?
Ohmie: I hate waking up seeing you did something to my Facebook. My sister has warned me twice about you. I just want you gone!

WreckerOhm: I love waking up and deciding what to write on your wall. You don't understand, I own you. You started this and there is no ending it.

You added Unknown_Potato to the chat

Unknown_Potato: Alright, I haven't killed my self so here I am. Also you can't own a person, it's illigal

WreckerOhm: why won't you listen to your own sister. She told me she was going to tell you that. Your sister wrote it, I did not.

Unknown_Potato: your ohmwrecker, the hacker. Makes sense. But your going to have to work harder then that ohm. I don't care that I'm a huge fan of you I'm unsubscribing. You are a horrible person that shouldn't be alive. I thought of you as a role model, but it's changed now.

WreckerOhm: oh yeah, like who now?

Unknown_Potato: Bryce. He is adorable, nice, and funny. Unlike you who is nasty, a pedophile, and creepy.

Ohmie: at least I'm not the only one saying that. This should be telling you something.

WreckerOhm: nope I'm good. All you need to know is I love you (y/n). Also kill your self unknown_Potato

WreckerOhm left the group chat

Ohmie: MY GOD YOU ARE SO IRRITATING! JUST DIE OR SOMETHING!

Unknown_Potato: he left

Ohmie: I know

Unknown_Potato: well Bryce is streaming Friday the 13th. Message me if something comes up.

Unknown_Potato left the group chat

Ohmie: I have no idea what to do now
Ohmie: I'm talking to myself now. Great.

You left the chat.