06

7:20 am

"Wake up Dia," Ethan's voice rang in my ears. His lips kissed my earlobe and the side of my neck. I immediately snapped out of it. I opened my eyes and Ethan was hovering over me.

After round one last night, Ethan took it to the guest bedroom. I was still naked, but I had almost completely forgotten what had happened. "Morning," I say softly and sit up, wrapping the sheets around me.

"How do you feel?" He stood up, taking a shirt from the chair at the corner. He put it on and grabbed his phone.

"I feel a little sore," I look around for my sweats or my shirt at least. One of Ethan's shirt lands on my lap.

"Your clothes stayed downstairs," the reminder made me blush like crazy. "I'll be making breakfast," he left the room making me lay back down.

"Holy fuck-"

-

"She broke up with him?" I gasped as I rolled my eyes. 

"Who?" Ethan's head popped into the living room making me giggle.

"Nothing. Just getting a little knowledge," I said raising the book. I set it down on the coffee table.

After breakfast this morning Ethan got a call. I did what I always do. I listened into his conversation, but it was a joke at first, until I heard Beth's name.

All I heard was 'Ok, I forgive you' and a 'Yeah, I love you too'. What the fuck? Who the hell is this guy to fuck me one night and then get back with his girl the other?

I'm not some fucking toy for him to play with. This has been running through my head since I left home. I can't focus on class work anymore.

"Ok, class so today we're gonna be looking at our new words of the week,"

Language is my favorite class, but my teacher noticed that I mentally wasn't in class. "Diamante? Is there a reason why you won't pay attention?" I quickly looked up. "Please pay attention, thank you,"

Lunch

I decided to stay in the Library for lunch. That way I can finish my book and also avoid Ethan. Yes, we had sex and all but, he took Beth back and well it's pretty fucken awkward. I didn't want to have him near me and now that he's with Beth it just makes me pissed.

Ethan's POV

"What do you think babe? Red or Pink?" Beth asked holding up some lipglosses. To be honest they looked the same to me.

"Um... I don't know," I said playing with my food. I poked my food around here and there. I haven't been feeling it. Ever since this morning after speaking with Beth. Día won't even look at me.

"Babe, you didn't even look at them," she says making me sigh softly. I gotta hold my shit together. 

"Where's Dia?" Cameron took a seat and placed his food on the table. Beth looked at both of us and crossed her arms.

"Whose Dia?" She asked.

"Um, Dia is short for Diamanté," Jack piped in, taking the seat to the right of Cameron. 

"What the hell do you want her for?" She glanced from Jack, Cameron, and to me. I shrugged my shoulders and she glanced at Cameron.

"Well, the boys have decided to go to the movies tomorrow night since it's Friday and well we wanted to invite her," Aaron sat down on the left side of Cameron as he smiled at Beth.

"Umm... no you're not we're going to the mall didn't Ethan tell you?" Beth asked looking at me.

"No, he didn't tell us anything." Grayson says next to me with brows knitted.