10

tuesday

"So its official this time? No more random hooks up, or phone calls," I said eating my pizza.

"Yes, Día, I told you she's not my girlfriend it's official," he said annoyed. He washed his plate and served himself some water.

"I'm sorry that I care for you," he looked at me in a 'tf' kind of way. "Slightly," I said giggling.

"You're not suppose to be eating that. You're sick," he stared at me. "So, you weren't suppose to be hooking up with Beth again and look what happened. She barged in hurting my foot and breaking my mommas favorite vase," he sighed and walked out of the kitchen and up to his room. To change for school. I sat down on the couch and put on 22 Jump Street

5:10 pm

After taking my afternoon pill- that's what i'm calling it -I decided to watch another movie. Staying home from school is fun and all, until you get bored it's when it goes to shit.

Ethan came downstairs with a fresh pair of shoes. Did he buy those today? He has a grey button up and some jeans. He looks sooo good. The way his hair does it's own thing and manages to look good? That's a talent.

"Where you going? Aren't you suppose to be watching me like 24/7?" I sat up straight on the couch.

"Just heading out with a friend. Plus, you seem to be taking care of yourself well." He smiled and rolled his eyes as soon as he saw my neutral expression. "Día, i'm kidding,"

"Whatever. Hey, would you be a dear and get me some milk?" He started patting his back pockets and then the fronts.

"Shit,"

"What?" I asked.

"My wallet. Hold up, i'll be back," he ran back upstairs. I sighed and shook my head as my gaze averted to the screen.

The doorbell rang. "Día!"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it!" I said as I dragged myself off the couch and to the door. Once I opened it a blonde stood there with her eyes gazing at the plants.

"Uhh, hi?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Hi! Is Ethan here?" She asked, smiling. "Um.. yeah- who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Meredith. Is he ready?" She furrowed her brows. "He texted me that he was ready," she started pulling out her phone.

Oh not this bitch too. "Yeah, yeah, he's ready he's just getting his wallet," I gestured. Ethan came down with a smile once he saw Meredith.

"Hey," she smiled and her eyes sparkled the minute her eyes landed on Ethan.

"Hi," I just stood there. "Uhh bye," I said and Ethan glanced at me. "Meredith, this is Diamanté."

"Nice to meet you," She shook my hand and I just gave her a weak smile. "You too,"

"Well, I'll be back later. If i'm late i'll make sure to text you," he whispers as Meredith turns around and heads to the car.

You see I actually started liking Ethan, but he seemed to be too busy with Beth, but now that they broke up I was happy that I would actually get a chance. Now he has a new girl.

"Don't be late," I whispered. He was already out the door. Once I closed the front door I went back and sat down on the couch. I ended up dozing off to sleep.

later that night

I woke up to the sound of the door knob jiggling. "What the fuck?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I turned off the tv and stood up, heading to the kitchen. I grabbed a pan and walked slowly to the front door. The lights were off and the only light I could see was from the the front porch.