34

"Welcome to the man cave!" Gilinsky smiled, opening the door. I glanced around once I came in. "Isn't that just one room?" I asked.

"It can be the whole house, but now that we have a lady in the house we can call it whatever you want," Shawn said, grabbing my luggage. I smiled and Ethan came in with a box.

"So, you can take the room downstairs by the living room. It's the only decent one and cleanest," Gilinsky shook his head. "These boys been nothing, but messy,"

"Sup, Día. Glad you're officially a new roomie," JJ hugged me and rubbed Blue's head. "I feel very welcomed. Thank you," I said with a smile.

Gilinsky and Shawn went upstairs. Ethan came back from the room and went back outside. "I'm gonna go help as well," JJ says, leaving. I looked around and I heard the back sliding door open.

"What if we go to the mall and then head to the park?" Eliana's voice caused me to whip my head towards the door. Cameron looks at me then at Eliana. Eliana walks over to the bathroom in the hallway. He just looked at me in a kinda sorry way.

"What is it, Dallas," I crossed my arms with a sigh.

"How could you, Día," he said walking over to me. I furrowed my brows. "What?"

"You know what I'm talking about," he says gesturing towards the bathroom. "Do you not have respect anymore?"

"She started it. Do you not see her bullying your sister?" I asked with a scoff.

"My sister is too young," he rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. What'd he mean by that?

"She's sixteen last time I checked. Also, quite treating her like she's twelve," I said annoyed.

"She's too young to understand what love even is," he glanced at me.

"What's your point?" I jerked my head and he just let out a loud sigh. "Ever since Aaron and her kissed, she hasn't been herself," he looked up and avoided my gaze.

"What are you saying?" This dude is even more confusing than Ethan.

"What if she's... I don't know... depressed," I chuckled and shook my head. "N-No, Jamie wouldn't she would have shown some signs," I uncrossed my arms.

"She hasn't been home lately," he responds after I finished.

"Probably because you have Eliana over. She hates her. Especially now that your parents are out of town," I mumbled.

"Dia, I'm in love with Eliana," I laughed loudly. Only for a bit though.

"And I'm in love with peanuts," I said smiling.

"But you're allergic to peanuts," he furrowed his brows.

"Exactly," I whispered. I walked to my new room. I open the curtains which gave me a view of the pool outside. They had a huge backyard.

"Okay, Grayson brought your tv and I brought your suitcase filled with your clothes," Ethan said placing the a box the bed.

I chuckled and walked towards him "Thank you," I pecked his lips. Grayson came in carrying another box.

"And thank you," I said squishing Grayson's cheek, making he groan in annoyance. "This is it?" JJ asked coming in, placing the last box on my bed.