12

friday

"What the hell? Why is there a baby husky in your room?" My door was left open leaving a little breach. Grayson and Ethan decided to come in and interrogate me.

"What the hell?!" Ethan shouted causing me to groan in annoyance. I shot up from my bed pissed. "Can you guys not! I'm trying to sleep!"

"You can sleep after you tell me why there's a baby husky in your room?" Grayson sat down on the floor to pet the dog.

"Jack bought it for me. I told him not to, but he insisted so why not," I shrugged and rubbed my eyes.

"Jack? When?" Grayson asked, whipping his head towards me. "Yesterday, I was walking and then he asked if we could hang," I lied.

"Oh, did you even ask me if you can bring a dog?" Ethan asked. He kept glancing at Blue and then at me.

"I don't have to ask you. This is my house I can bring whatever I want," I said going into the bathroom.

"What's his name?" I heard Grayson ask. "Too bad i'm allergic. What ever it's fucking worth it,"

"His name is Blue!" I shouted, stopping to speak. I resumed brushing my teeth. "Hey Blue, awww he's s'cute!" Grayson squealed.

"Dia, what if he poops?" Ethan whined.

"Well, we clean it up," I said turning on the tap water. I rinsed my mouth and put my brush away. "What if he pees? I mean half your house is carpet," he added making me roll my eyes. I closed the door to my bathroom. "We dry it up. Simple," I smiled at Blue who barked.

"Ethan, she's not getting rid of the dog," I heard Grayson say. I pointed at him and nodded in agreement.

"I know, I know," he says making me shake my head. "Aren't you guys suppose to be getting ready for school?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"Right," Grayson sighed loudly and started getting up. He left, Ethan and I were alone. The awkward silence got long as fuck. "Sooo... like..."

"Are you not going to school?" I asked.

"I know it wasn't a dream. I know you took Meredith to the park making it look like she got too drunk," he looked me straight in the eyes and I felt like I was gonna die. I hate it when he looks at me like that. So serious and stern.

I knew he would find out. One way or another he was suppose to find out. I didn't know what to do. Everything was even more awkward. "I-I'm sorry, honestly Ethan. I tried leaving but you just wouldn't let go. I'm sorry about Mere-"

"You ruined the one chance that I had with her. She won't even return my messages or phone calls," he cut me off. Okay, so yes, I took it too far.

"Okay, see I know that I took it too far with her, but I panicked. When her body hit the floor I was blank. You came at me so I swung and I knocked you out too," damn, this explanation isn't even being said properly.

He walked out and slammed the door. I jumped a little and it made Blue bark. I had called my parents again. They had to stay another month. After going on freakin vacation they decided to pay some family a visit. They're still on their mini honeymoon though. This month just doesn't seem to be going fast enough. It's only been a week already and it feels for ever.

I dropped down on my bed replaying those same words, over, over, over, and over again. They wouldn't stop.

I changed into some ripped jeans and a hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed Blues leash and clipped it to his collar. I grabbed twenty bucks that were in my piggy bank, yes I keep a piggy bank, and walked downstairs. The house was freaking lonely.