19

💜

i freakin' love Jack Gilinsky

i freakin' love Jack Gilinsky. Regardless of his past Jack has been #1 to me. Cap on me idc.

-

monday morning

"Good morning," Gilinsky is making pancakes. I'm amazed at how good he can cook. Im shocked at the fact that he can cook.

"Morning. Smells good in here," I smiled. Going back to school is gonna be hard. The good thing is Beth is gone along with the scumbags who didn't stop.

"Sup," Grayson came into the kitchen with his backpack and a textbook in his arms. He placed his things on the counter and took a plate and grabbed a pancake to eat.

I grabbed a plate and served myself a pancake to eat as well. I got Nutella and some
strawberries. I spread the Nutella on my pancake and wash the strawberries. As I eat my pancake I take bites of my fruit.

"Where's Ethan?" Grayson spoke up.

"He was showering when I came down," Gilinsky said from the stove. He flipped a pancake and walked over to the counter.

"Wait, so if you're friends with them then are you a college student?" I asked looking at Gilinsky as I finished my strawberry.

"More like a drop out student," Grayson mumbled making Gilinsky glare at him. "Kidding," Gray smiled nervously.

"I dropped out of college for music. My best friend and I have released an album so far it's been good," he smirked nodding.

"Music! You make music! Meaning you can sing?" I smiled wide. "I have a piano in my closet. I use to play, but eventually I gave up," I shrugged and poked my food.

"A piano? Maybe Jack can show you his skills," he smiled.

"Dail?" I furrowed my brows. It was his turn to furrow his brows. He walked over to the stove and took the pancake from the pan and placed it on the plate.

"No, Jack Johnson."

"Oh," why'd I think it was Jack Dail? He has been on my mind lately. It's been a while since we last spoken to each other.

"Jack and Jack. That's their name. Music is pretty awesome," Grayson spoke as he stood up to get some milk from the fridge.

"Wait, so if you're a drop out college student then does that make you nineteen?" I asked.

"Twenty-one to be exact. We all met when these two were in first grade." He pointed at Grayson and then behind me. Ethan came into the kitchen with his backpack.

"Grayson and I used to get bullied on the playground. That was until Jack and Johnson came and befriended us. Then we met Aaron and Cameron later on that year," Ethan smiles and grabs a plate to serve himself a pancake.

"They were in fifth grade at the time," Grayson adds. "When we were in sixth Jack and Johnson were sophomores. We still hung outside of school."

That's honestly so cool. How come Ethan never told me about old friends?

-

After fourth period I went to the cafeteria to get lunch. I've gotten so many stares from juniors to seniors. It makes me wish the day was over.

Once I got my lunch I headed to a table and started eating. "Hi," Jeremy appeared. "Sup," then Johnny.

"H-Hi?" I turned around to see if anyone was watching me still. Nobody is and I can actually breathe now.

"We know that you would talk to us when you were ready," Jeremy says. "But we saw how people just stared and whispered about you," he adds.

"We're hoping you can accept us as friends," Johnny said in a soft voice. "If you don't want to we can leave,"

"Thank you," I glance from Jeremy to Johnny. "Both of you. You actually saved me," I smiled weakly.

"It's quite embarrassing now thinking back on everything. The fact that we agreed on running a train on someone." Jeremy looked down.

"It's fine. You didn't know at all. I mean all four of you didn't, but two out of four were kind enough to stop everything," I reassured.

-
-
-
-
-

Future Author: this chapter has been completely rewritten into something different. the plots have changed for this book

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

----------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨