30

thursday

"Okay, we can have a sleepover tomorrow?" Jamie asked as she set her tray on the table

"My place or yours?" I asked setting mine down too and pulling out a chair.

"Your place seems to have more space than mine. Also, Ivan and Emilio are leaving again," she sighed and opened her carrots.

"What? When?" I asked.

"Ivan told me when we went to the mall last weekend. He said they're heading to London," she smiles. "I don't know, Día. I like Ivan, but there's something in Aaron that Ivan doesn't have," she looked at me.

"What do you want?" I asked leaning forward. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I've wanted Aaron since like the fifth grade,"

"Then go for Aaron. I just thought that maybe you'd wanna take your mind off of him. If Aaron is who you wanna give it a shot with then so be it,"

-

friday

"Okay, so we have some chips, candy, sodas, what else?" I asked, turning towards Matt and Carter.

"Hmm.. what if I buy lasagna and we make it at your place," Carter says raising his eyebrows with a smile.

"If you buy me Snickers bar," I squinted my eyes at him making Matt join in for no reason. "You got a deal, lady," Carter says making me laugh.

It's fun being around Gilinsky's friends. They're funny and kind, but sometimes they will embarrass me just for fun. They're starting to feel like family to me.

We paid and went home. Coming in I saw Jamie sitting on the couch and Aaron on the floor on his phone. Damn, they seem to spend a lot of time at my place.

"Sup, Aaron," Carter says heading to the kitchen with Matt.

"Carter, Matt," he responds with a raise of his hand. I walked to Jamie and she smiled at me "I was about to do it right there and now," she got up and we went upstairs to my room. 

"Why didn't you?" I asked confused.

"I started to think what it would be like if he said no and it would be awkward and very cringe," she shook her head and covered her face.

"Jamie stop," I said chuckling. "You're a beautiful girl. Someone from school lowkey has a crush on you," she rolled her eyes with a snort.

"Really? You know now that I think of it... you're right," she laid down on my bed with a groan. She placed her bag beside her. I went to my closet and look for some pj's. When I turned around Jamie was looking through her bag.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Advils, my head is starting to hurt," she rubbed her temple and shook her head.

"Let me look in the drawer. Check the bathroom maybe they're in their," I said getting up.

Jamie went to the bathroom to search for the Advil's. I found nothing in my drawer so I went out to Ethan's room where he's 'staying'. Nothing either. Not even in the bathroom. "Where the hell are they?" I mumbled as I headed into Gilinsky's room.

I looked in nightstands. "Found it?" Jamie popped in with a sigh. "No, check the drawer over there. It's usually for like first aid kit. I'll check the bathroom,"