26

thursday

I came down the stairs wearing a black dress. I didn't want to wear anything plain. It is my mom after all. "How do I look?" I questioned Ethan. He turned around, damn, he should wear suits more often.

"Beautiful," he took my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist to lead me to the living room where the rest of the guys were.

"Día! You look amazing!" Jamie smiles and hugged me. "How are you feeling?" She asked

"Well, right now I may look nice, but in a few hours I'll just have my eyeliner everywhere," I said smiling nervously.

"It's gonna be okay, Día," she held my hand as she gave me a weak smile. Jamie said 'yes' to coming to Jersey. Aaron went to pick her up and I did that as a favor. Aaron, just him nobody else. *smirking* She walked to Cameron, fixing his tie.

"You'll be fine, princess," Ethan pulled me and hugged me again. "I know, I know it's just it's so unreal," I said taking a deep breath.

"You should wear suits more often," I said as I dusted off his shoulder.

"Why?" He asked smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. "You look sexy," I whispered. I saw a smirk appear on his face.

"Is everyone ready?" Lisa came in smiling. We all nodded. "Okay, so Grayson you're taking the van and your dad and I are taking the car. Ethan, you can take your sisters old car," Ethan nodded and everyone started walking out. Ethan grabbed my hand and we walked out to the garage. Where Cameron's old car is parked.

church

"Does anybody have a few words for Diamanté's mother if so, please step forward now," the priest left the stage and nobody went up.

Believe it or not I didn't wanna go. I had no words for my moms death. I loved her so much and I would actually do anything to see her alive again. Twenty minutes in and the priest went up to say that we're leaving for the burial.

We all stood up and I held Ethan's hand, tight. I was nervous because the thought of me not seeing my mom ever popped in my head. We started walking to the cars and we drove to the cemetery. When we got there the boys carried my mothers casket.

A few minutes in and the priest started talking again. I got lost in thought that I didn't even realize it was over.

"She was a daughter, wife, and a mother. May she rest in peace," People threw in rose pedals. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked at her casket. As she went down memories came back to me. Like the first time I went to pre-school, first day of elementary, and middle school. I'll never forget the first day of high school she was the best mom anyone could ask for.

flashback 

"Diamanté stop messing around and get me the frosting," mom said laughing. "Mom, I love you,"

"I love you more," she smiled and grabbed the frosting from my hands. "Mom, will you ever leave me?" I asked causing her to stop and glance at me.

"Dia, the day I'll leave you is the day I die, but even if I'm gone I'll be there with you. Even if you can't see me just know I'll be there at your worst and at your best," I smiled at my mom and hugged her.

"I love you mom, but I won't be able to function when you leave me. How will I know how to cook, drive, jesus how will I do my laundry?" All these questions made my head hurt.

"By the time I'm gone, Dia, you'll know how to cook, clean, and do the laundry and drive. Just know I'll be there to teach you. I'll be there when you drive too," she said kissing my cheek.

"Can I drive your car?" I asked with a grin on my face. "Absolutely not," she said with sarcasm.

She won't be there when I drive my first car, when I leave to college, when I'm married and when I have my first child. I'm gonna miss my mom so much. I felt arms around me.

"It's too soon," I said crying. "Dia, it's gonna be okay. You're strong and I know you're gonna get through this, don't worry," Ethan kissed the top of my head and we began to walk to the car.

As I got in he went to Grayson. He came back and started the car. "I told Gray that we're not gonna go straight home,"

"Where are we going?" I furrowed my brows at him. "The bar," I looked at him in confusion. "Ethan we're not twenty-one,"

"Doesn't matter what you say. What matters is how you look," he grinned and started driving out of the parking lot.

"What-"

"Here," He grabbed a bag from the backseat and handed it to me. "I have something in the trunk for me," he adds.

-
-
-
-
-

Guys I'm at my local Starbucks and there are two hot guys and they keep looking at me.
The over thinker that I am.

I keep telling myself 'I have something on my hair' or 'my hoodie has bird poop' anyways see you in the next, bye!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨