21

a/n: we skipped three days

-

saturday

Saturday morning we had planned to have a big breakfast. According to Gilinsky he said he had called his friends and Ethan's friends to come by and visit sometime.

I didn't mind considering the fact that I already have two dudes in this house for the time being. "Okay, what should we do today?" I asked.

"How about we have a bbq. I can grill," Grayson spoke up.

"I'll buy the meat and snacks," Cameron raised his hand and Carter nodded along.

"How about Gilinsky gets the beer," Carter smiles. "I got thirty bucks," he adds making me chuckle softly.

"I'm not getting you children beer," Gilinsky snorted as he served all of us bacon. "Shh. Nobody has to know," Aaron smirked and Gilinsky just rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Alright, Cameron is buying the meat. Aaron you buy snacks were not letting Cam waste all his money. Grayson is grilling and... Día, you and Carter cut up veggies," Ethan glanced at all of us.

"Gilinsky and I are gonna go buy beer. Carter the thirty bucks," Ethan turned to Carter who took out his wallet.

"Wait, I am getting you guys alcohol?"Gilinsky furrowed his brows.

-

1:30 pm

"Grill is ready. Where's Cameron?" Grayson asked. I started taking the veggies in bowls. Carter set up the table from the garage. I placed the bowls on the table and covered them up with tin foil.

"I'm here!" Cameron shouted as he ran out with a bag and a bunch of seasoning.

"Día, do you have extra large bowls for the chips?" Aaron came out as well with two bags from Target.

"Yeah, hold on," I head inside to pick up some bowls from the cabinets. I then started emptying the bag of chips into bowls.

"Beer is here!" Gilinsky shouted as he lifted the carton of box up. Carter and Aaron started wooing making me shake my head and laugh. My phone buzzed from my back pocket. I took it out.

jer
we're here.
should we just come
in?

Diamanté
yeah. i'm coming.

I locked my phone and walked over to Ethan. "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. I pulled Ethan inside and closed the sliding door.

"So, I invited Jeremy and Johnny. The guys from the party," his smile dropped.

"I thought you didn't wanna associate with them again." he furrowed his brows.

"I mean... that was fear talking at the time. Besides they didn't do anything wrong," I raised my shoulders.

"One of them kissed you," he's referring to Johnny. I just sighed and shook my head at him.

"Ethan, he didn't know. They also admit that what they were gonna do was embarrassing to tell to the police," I explained. He just put his hands on his waist and thought about it for a second.

"Alright. If they're you're new friends then.. they're our friends," he smiled.

"Also, I don't think we shouldn't be hiding this from them," I pointed from me to him and he furrowed his brows. "Gilinsky might invite you're guys' friends. So, clear that up?" I asked and he just smiled and nodded.

I went and got the door. "Hey guys," I smiled and moved aside for Jeremy and Johnny to come in. "It's in the back."

I closed the door and they followed me to the backyard. The guys got quiet once they stepped outside. "Uhh, guys this is Jeremy and Johnny. Friends of mine." I looked at them both with a smile. "This is Cameron, Aaron, Grayson, Gilinsky, and Ethan," both of them waved.

"Sup," Cameron smiled at them.

"Want a beer?" Gilinsky offered as he took out two beers.

"Sure," Jeremy smiled and took the beers from Gilinsky. "We're barley cooking the meat," Grayson said from the grill. "But get comfortable,"

"Also, the bottle opener is at the table. There's chips," Carter smiled at them as he drank from
his beer.

"If you want another beer just grab 'em," Aaron smiled. This is going great so far. I walked over to Ethan as they scattered and Gilinsky started talking to Jeremy and Carter talked to Johnny.

-

After eating and talking with the guys and also getting to know the new friend I got we ended up getting in the pool. Ethan let Jeremy and Johnny borrow some trunks.

We all got in the pool and just chilled. We played a few games and eventually we all got out and had another carton of beers and this time Grayson and Ethan payed for them.

At the end of the day Carter and Aaron left. Then Jeremy and Johnny dipped. It was just Cameron, Grayson, and Gilinsky were here.

Ethan was inside putting all the dirty dishes in the sink. "So, im gonna start heading home. Is it okay if I leave my car here? I don't wanna be an idiot and drive like Aaron," he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, of course," I said grabbing his keys. "Also, i'll make sure to call Aaron," Cameron nodded and hugged me goodbye and fist bumped Grayson and Gilinsky. Just then Ethan came out.

"Today was fun," Grayson leaned back on the chair, staring up at the night sky. "Yeah, it was," I smiled and chuckled.

"I'm gonna hit the bed," Gilinsky yawned and stood up from his chair. "Goodnight,"

"Goodnight," the three of us said in sync. After Gilinsky went up Grayson started leaving too. "I'm gonna hit your couch, Día. Night," he waved.

"Then there were two," Ethan smiled and sat beside me. "How are you feeling?" He grabbed my hand.

"I'm feeling better. I'm surrounding myself with a lot of positive people," I leaned in and rested my head on his left shoulder.

"Yeah, you are," Ethan chuckled softly making his shoulders bounce slightly. "Sleep with me tonight?" I asked. He turned to look at me. "Of course," he said almost in a whisper. I leaned in to peck his lips. 

-
-
-
-
-

Future Author: this chapter has been rewritten. it's changed from the original chapter.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨