16

I groaned as I sat up on the bed. I looked around confused for a minute. Then everything came back to me. From the store to last night. I got out of bed and almost fell. "Oww, my thighs," I winced. I managed to walk to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. I put on some sweats and a grey hoodie.

I heard Grayson and Ethan in the living room. Then music and along with it was laughter.

"Good morning, Dia!" Grayson shouted once I entered the living room. With a grin in my face I crossed my arms and chuckled softly. Ethan turned around and smiled at me.

"Good morning," I sat on the couch and they lowered the music. "My mom went out with my dad to get some food for tonight," Grayson said grabbing his phone.

"Where's Cam?" I asked.

"She's out with some friends," Grayson looked at his phone and his eyes widened. "Shit, I was supposed to take them to the mall," he said going to his room. I yawned and Ethan sat next to me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked and grabbed my chin. He lifted my head up and our eyes locked.

"Nothing. It's just i'm still kinda sleepy," I chuckle softly.

"Was I rough on you?" He blurted out and kissed my cheek.

"A little, but don't worry i'm okay," I smile at him.

"Sorry about that," he whispered and pulled me closer to him.

"It's fine, but hopefully you can make it up to me," I said smiling.

"Like what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Take me out for breakfast, right now," I said getting up. "I'm hungry and I want pancakes." I add.

"Alright, be ready in ten," he dragged himself off the couch. "I am ready,"

"You're going barefoot? Bring Blue too," he walked over to the kitchen to get his car keys.

I went in my room and put on my converse and grabbed Blue along with his leash. I closed the door and Ethan was putting his hoodie on.

"Lets go," I say putting on Blue's leash. I put him down and walk out.

-

We drove to Denny's which was twenty minutes away. We went in and the smell of pancakes was so good.

"For two?" The waiter asked.

"Yes, is it possible if we can sit outside. For the dog," Ethan pointed at Blue who's sticking out his tongue and trying to get out of my grip.

"Follow me," she smiled at Blue and grabbed two menu's. We went all the way in the back and came across a door. There's a gated area with nice tables and flower pots at each corner of the area. We sat down on the chairs. I tied Blue to the chair beside mine. Ethan sat on the other side of me.

"Okay, what would you like to drink?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have some some lemonade," I grabbed the menu and started scanning through it, looking for chocolate chip pancakes.

"Okay and for you?" She asked looking at Ethan. "Apple juice is fine," he said smiling.

"Okay, I'll be back with your drinks,"

I found the pancakes and showed Ethan. "I want these," I pointed at the sides "with bacon and eggs, ohh and hash browns," I added.

-

Ethan's POV

"Okay here you go. Are you guys ready to order?" She asked taking out her notepad. "I'll have some chocolate chip pancakes," Dia said.

"Will you have hash browns or ham?"

"Hash browns," she glanced up at the waiter.

"Alright and for you?" She asked looking at me.
"I'll have what she's having, but ham instead of hash browns," I closed the menu and handed her both.

"Okay, I'll have your meals out in a bit," she said leaving. "After breakfast we can go get your phone and laptop,"

"Seriously? How about you just buy the phone?" I grabbed my drink and took a sip.

"Mmm... no i'm buying you both and don't even argue." She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I can't believe I got caught watching your exs porn video," she said laughing. "Why were you watching it again?" I asked, chuckling.

"I already told you. Also, I thought you were lying to me," she shrugged. I chuckled and grabbed her by the waist.

"You really think i'd lie about that? I wanna be honest with you. I really do like you, like a lot," I looked at her eyes and she kept stirring her lemonade with her straw.

She turned to look at me and smiled. "I like you too. I also appreciate how hard your trying for this,"

"I wanna be there for you. If we're a couple now then I want us to trust each other," I grabbed her hands and squeezed them.

-

Diamanté's POV

"Okay, here is your food. If you need anything just call me, enjoy," After eating we went to Best Buy to buy my laptop and phone. I told him to just order them on ebay or something.

"Your exes just keep trashing my phone," I said opening the bag. "Well, because you start it,"

"Beth came at me to be exact. She just did that to be intimidated. It was pathetic," Ethan started driving. He kept glancing at me.

"We're gonna get in an accident if you keep looking at me," I glanced up at him. He parked in an abandoned parking lot.

"What are you do-"

He cupped my face and started kissing me. I unbuckled myself and sat on his lap. I started grinding on him softly. He took my shirt off and kissed my chest slowly. He went down my neck and I let out a small moan. He unbutton his pants off and I push my sweat down to my knees. I started riding him. He sucked on my neck leaving discreet hickeys.

Jack's POV

"How do you know?" I leaned forward on the table. Beth smirked and raised her phone.

"Because, when Ethan and I were dating I set up an audio recorder. Every time I went on the app the audio recording would have a new audio. I heard them... they were having sex and I'm pretty sure it's not the first time,"

"She told me she wasn't dating him,"

"Sadly, they are." She leaned back on her chair and grabbed her smoothie. I sat there thinking about everything.

Why would Dia lie? I thought she liked me and now I see she doesn't.

"So what do you say?" Beth spoke, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Beth, I can't do this," I shook my head.

"Come on. We get the jocks drunk and get them together so they get laid. You keep
watch. When they're taking turns on her you text me and i'll bring Ethan up. It's the perfect 'caught in the act' story," she crossed her arms.

"That doesn't sound like caught in the act. Día isn't gonna just sleep with some jocks. If she's dating Ethan i'm sure she's gonna be loyal to him," I explained.

She got up from her chair. "Once you're done kissing her ass, call me when you want in. She'll be labeled at school and you can be there to 'comfort' her. You'll have her all to yourself," she left a tip and turned around to leave.

-
-
-
-
-

i feel like shit for bring this hoe back

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨