43

"The fuck?" Jack had texted me. He texted me. I didn't answer after that I was surprised more like shocked to even text him back.

That's when my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it said unknown. I hesitated to answer, but I managed.

"Hello?"

"Dia?"

I was quiet for a good second. I didn't wanna say anything. I was trying so hard not to tell him off. I had to tell him everything that happened since he left though. How my life got turned upside down.

"Jack. What the hell happened to you? You haven't even called since you left," I explained and he chuckles.

"I've been busy lately. Well, ever since I left, but i'm still managing to keep up with my life," he sighs.

"When are you coming?" I asked.

"Well, I'm coming to visit for a few days only. But hopefully that's enough for you to go full on gossip girl," I laughed shaking my head.

"I can't wait to see you then. Also, bring Blue something. He's in love with toys,"

"I will. I'm gonna leave you. Got somethings to do," his voice became more prominent and clear.

"Look at you all mature," I giggled.

"Bye, Día," The line went dead after that. I placed my phone on the night stand and went out to the kitchen. The house is so lonely and quiet.

I grabbed a soda from the fridge and opened it. I sat on the stool around the counter. I started thinking about things and connecting the dots on how I ended up here. It didn't make sense.

My mom and dad are both gone. My dad is somewhere in Jersey not giving two shits about me, anymore.

Everyone around me has plans for life. What do I have? Nothing, nothing at all. I don't know what I wanna do. I took long sips of my soda. Burping here and there.

I looked at the soda can and looked back in the corner of the counter next to the sink, bourbon. I sighed and held myself back.

"Don't do this, Día. Don't be an alcoholic like your dad," I mumbled. I took a deep breath and looked away.

I looked at my soda can for a minute. "Fuck it," I grabbed a glass from the sink and washed it. I grabbed the bourbon and poured some in the cup. I looked at it before chugging it down.

I sighed and grabbed the bottle of bourbon. I went to my room and shut the door. I went to the bathroom and turned the faucet on and  poured soap everywhere and soon enough, bubbles formed.

I went back in the room and grabbed my phone and towel. I brought the bourbon and placed it on the floor next to the tub.

I got undressed and placed the towel ontop of the sink. I grabbed my phone and placed it on the floor next to the bourbon.

I grabbed the bourbon and started drinking it. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Photographer or writer?" I asked myself. To be honest this has been something i've been thinking about doing.

I kept thinking about it. If I really wanna do something with my life then I should finish school and actually go to college. But then, again, I've been missing too much school and probably that won't work.

"What if I drop out?" I asked myself "No, then how am I gonna become a writer and photographer?"

I groaned and grabbed the bourbon taking a sip. "What if I just do what Ethan and Grayson do?" Maybe I can ask the guys to help me out. That way I get noticed by people and then that's what I'll do "Entertainment!" I said sitting up

My life never revolved around the internet. When girls talked about Instagram I wanted one too. So, I got one.

Then it was all about snapchat and it got in the trend. So, I made one and well ever since then I haven't used it because well... not many people followed. Only a few and it was the same with snapchat.

-
-
-
-
-

So.. i realized when Día and Ethan did the dirty, Día was 'supposedly' sick and by sick i mean she was on her period

i didn't even realize it until i went back and re-read a few chapters just to make sure the story was still making sense

i didn't even realize it until i went back and re-read a few chapters just to make sure the story was still making sense. lol.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨