15

We were all sitting around the dinner table eating

We were all sitting around the dinner table eating. Cameron and Lisa were talking and Grayson was just on his phone. I in the other hand was just thinking about the decision I just made. I know he took my V card, but actually  being in a relationship with him? That's gonna be a tough one.

"Dia? How long have you and Ethan been dating?" His mom spoke up. I looked at Ethan and he smiled and looked at his mom.

"We dated a week after my break up with Beth," he said wiping his mouth. He's actually lying to her? I thought we weren't gonna say shit! Grayson immediately looked up from his plate and so did Cam.

I'm now wondering if his mom was just asking that to get it out of peoples heads. "Oh, that's very nice that you found love again so quick." she responds with a smile.

I looked at him and he smiled back at me. It's like he knew what I was thinking. Once we were all done I helped pick up the plates.

"Dia, I like you. Ethan seems happy when he's with you. He did tell me about someone and now I see it was you," she said smiling. He talks about me?

"I hope you two last," she turned from the sink with a warm smile. I smiled back at her and she left the kitchen. I bit the inside of my cheek thinking. Why the hell didn't he bring up Meredith? I mean they were dating.

"Hey," Ethan said coming in. He was about to kiss me when I pushed him away. "Why didn't you tell your mom about Meredith?" I asked. He sighed and licked his lips.

"I didn't tell her about Meredith because- This is gonna he hard for you to take in so i'm just gonna say it," he sighs.

He pauses for like ten seconds until I jerk my head back with an annoyed expression. "Ethan," he looked at me now. "I'm waiting,"

"Alright, I didn't tell them about Meredith because... she's a pornstar. She's twenty-two years old. Trust me I didn't know until we fucked. Like god damn that girl was like all up that di-"

"You really wanna talk about that right after you told your mom about us?" I crossed my arms and he raised his eyebrows. "I'll break up with you so fast I won't hear you confess these 'feelings' you supposedly have for me,"

"I was being stupid. Look, I just didn't want her in the conversation. Besides we only had sex twice and well... I was sorta thinking about you at the time-"

"Oh my god. You really just that. I don't wanna know that," I pushed him away as I started laughing at him.

"I'm kidding okay. What I mean is I started liking you at the time," he rephrased making me glance at him.

"Ethan! Can you help me with the fire!" Ethan's dad shouted from the living room.

"Better go help him with that. I'm gonna go change," I sighed as I left to the rooms. Once I came into the room, Blue raised his head.