41

I was so comfortable and warm when I felt someone pull off the blankets. I groaned and whined. A shiver went down my spine as the cold air in the room hit my warm body.

"Wake up," Ethan whispered.

"Mmm," I groaned. I pushed away and flipped to the other side.

"Come on. Wake up," he nudged me and pulled on my shirt. I looked over at my nightstand to look at the time and it read 6:20. I looked at the end of my bed and saw Ethan standing.

"Ethan, its 6:20 am," I whined and rubbed my eyes. I looked out my window and the sun hadn't even come out yet.

"Come on. Let's go get breakfast," I sighed and shook my head. "At 6:20?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah, that's actually the time you're suppose to wake up if you didn't know that," he grinned.

He walked around to my side and stared at me. I opened my arms signaling him to carry me.

"Carry me to the car," he snorted.

"God gave you two legs. Use them," he says leaving my room. This bitch. I stood up and slipped on my slides. Ethan was waiting in the living room.

"Wait," he says as soon as I started walking to the front door. I just rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Ethan, i'm tired. Can you just hurry so we can be back as soon as possible?" My eyes were barley open. He came back with one of my small blankets.

"Come on," he pulled my arm as we heading out. Once we were in his car he looked at me "I'm taking you somewhere."

"There better be food," I warned and he laughed.

"Yeah, you'll like it," he smiled. "Hopefully," I laid back sighing and closed my eyes. I drifted away slowly as Ethan turned on the radio.

-

"Wake up!" Ethan shouted, getting out of his car. I opened my eyes and we were in a semi cliff of an amazing view of LA. I got out and wrapped myself in the blanket.

Ethan leaned on his car and stared out into to the horizon. "Come here. Look at this," he smiles.

"Where's the food? You mentioned breakfast," I say as I walked over to him. "Día, I needed a way to get you out of bed-"

"You are so cruel," he chuckled and opened his arm. I leaned into him and he engulfed me. Damn, i'm blushing.

"I like coming here watching the sunrise," he spoke softly.

"Isn't it already up though?" I asked and he shook his head. I averted my gaze towards the horizon.

"No, not yet just keep looking," his eyes never left the view. The sunrise was slow, but the little glimpse of sun coming out got me excited. We were actually watching the sunrise. I enjoyed every moment. I couldn't help, but notice that I kept smiling as I watched.

-

Once Ethan got to the guys place he parked on the street and turned the car off. I was about to unbuckle myself when I noticed he just sat there.

"What's wrong?" I asked frowning. "If you love Shawn, it's okay. Go for it i'll wait," he said taking my hand "Ill wait if you still love me then," with that he let go of me and unbuckled himself. He took the keys and got out.

I stared down at my lap for a minute processing what he said. I didn't know what I wanted I fixed my hair in the rare view mirror and opened the car. I left the blanket in the car and closed it. I walked in and saw Ethan standing there, still.