A/N

This book was rewritten completely from first to last chapter.

The first version was posted on 12th May 2017 and I completed the story around mid 2018.

Rewritten process started on 8th April and ended on May 10th 2020.

Yes midst of the corona lockdown I basically rewritten 50 Chapters. I have given a new ending to he whole story. Hope you like it!

FALLEN MOON is the first book and a prologue to the  SQUAD 5  SERIES.

Previously named Loving Karthick Prakash.

I sincerely hope you don't copy my idea cause you do, you really got a bitch on your back to hunt you alive.

I like to make it clear again whatever shit written here all my hard work,sweat,sleepless nights work.I love my work more than anything so dare not do something wrong.

Though the whole book is being rewritten this book contains some really cliche shits.

What to say?

I was young and stupid.

Besides  I am sucker for ROMANCE and UNICORNS.

None of the scenes I write here is real or anywhere near it. Believe it ain't gonna happen in your life too cause its my beautiful imagination and nothing more.

No Karthick is going to save you from real life dangers with his gun or No Aadhira you are going to find in the
road or a bar.

I hope you really like my imaginative story and will support me other such stories in future.

I have warned!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my lovely family members here to read my story.

 I welcome you with wide spread arms.

(Please don't judge too much I was just 17 when I wrote it!)