4. Revelation

Karthick's pov:

I was dragged for my shopping by my devil sister.
There was no way of escape from my sister's puppy dog eyes.

So we reached Soch women's store in brooks field mall branch. I was standing in front of trial room waiting for my sister to select her stupid dress rather than attending important official meeting today.
That too saying I am having severe stomach pain.

At the same time I received call from Adi asking whether I need english medicines or ayurveda medicine to control my stomach ache.
That idiotic RASCAL knows I am bluffing then also he is trying to get on my nerves.

"Adi don't irritate me!"
I said.

"Brother my main job is to irritate you 24 hours...right?"
He said.
Devil can only have conversation with him.

"Say the matter Adi!!"
I cut him short.

"Bro as you are suffering from severe stomach ache..."
He again started rambling.

"Cut the crap idiot!"
I said really irritated.

"Yah... ok bro I called you to inform that Commisioner will be calling around 11 am to discuss some official matters with you he said ..."
He sighed.

"Actually he came to office in to see you in person I being a obedient officer said to him that you suffer from stomach.."
I stopped him before he could start his ramayan.
He is troubling me too much...I got to repay him right?

"Finish the recent murder case file and submit the documents by evening.."
I said and smirked.
That case has too many paper works.

"Brooooo....Nooooo.."
He started to shout but I disconnected the call.

As I turned I got confused over the trial rooms there were over ten here...so I went through and find out first three were empty so I stood near the fourth one and tapped on the door.

"Swathi ...does this dress shows more of my tummy?"
An angel voice came from inside.
What? shit! wrong door!!

Before I could say a sorry the door opened and revealed her.
Oh f***! She was in long midi and top that showed her tummy a little...had to admit she looked hot.
I could not even blink my eyes.

Her eyes widened seeing me which made me to smirk.

Next moment that warrior princess tried to close the door and I stopped it by letting my single leg in.

"I am dead!"

she muttered to herself.

It was the right moment to repay what she gave me.

As I entered I bolted the door and she looked like a deer caught in headlights.
This time no escape little one!
What I have to believe that you are going to slap her back now and repay?

Asked my brain.

"Fancy seeing you here my sweetheart!"
Where in the hell sweetheart word slipped from my mouth?
That word did not even exist in my dictionary till now.

"Help..."
She was trying to shout in her angelic voice and seek help.
Angelic voice...oh my god I am including new words in my dictionary! Seriously?

I threatened her not to shout by placing my finger over her baby pink lips.
That's all I lost my sense her milky white feather soft skin made a magic over me.

I was attracted to her like a magnet.

The next second I pinned her to the wall making her eyes go wide.
Dude stop now!