42.Villain

Aadhira's pov:

It was Saturday afternoon I was reading 'Fantastic Beasts and where to find them?'
I actually felt sorry for JK Rowling cause she must have toiled her brain to imagine some weird beast forms she should have called me I would have texted her the photo of Karthick most heartless monster living in history.

'No not again my every thought ends in Karthick Aadhira remember you are here in a mission..so focus now!'
Said my dear brain.

Suddenly my phone vibrated indicating a message from Pooja.

"Aadhira it has been decided that we are going shopping on Monday for your wedding. Be ready by 8 in morning! I am excited! bye!"

I laughed.
Thinking about my marriage costume fiesta.

I kept the book aside and went to my room to check on Siddu.
He was sleeping peacefully.

I planned go have a quick shower hence moved to cupboard to take my clothes. I opened the cupboard ran my hands over few dresses while a photo of me and mom fell down.
I was smiling in the photo while holding my mom's dress.
I felt immensely sad.
I miss my mom!

I took it from the floor and placed it back in the draw where I found my mom's diary.
Remember I got that from my home last time.

I walked back down to my favourite spot on the sofa and opened to read it.
The first page there was a photo of us four me, mom, abi and uncle?

Just when you think
You know love,
Something little comes along
To remind you
Just how big it really is.

I smiled and turned the page.

It started as.

My dear child before you read this personal diary please don't be angry over me I did it all just to make sure you are safe. This diary has records of my life's very important moments there will be date and time notified for your reference.
Love you forever.

~mommy.

10th September 1990.

How I met my husband.

Well I met your 'daddy' (as you will call in future) when I was studying my law second year. He came as a newbie to our class in my second year which actually created a mess around my classmates what to say he was young, attractive and clearly intellectual person by birth.
My whole class well except boys swooned around him including me but I never showed it out. I made sure I had a undisturbed mask in my face the days moved and your dad first approached me for a assingnment then projects. We met often stayed nights working on cases we started to like each other. We grew close...a year went like that I often had doubts on your father he would leave me often in middle of something saying some silly excuses and will not come college next two or three days then one night I followed him and found he was meeting a person more precisely a lady every once in a week. I felt heartbroken I confronted him the next day but he didn't say anything back and we broke up. To top it up he discontinued the college with no valid reason.

Now move on to the day on which I graduated. I was flying over moon... enjoyed my whole day with friends. Returned to my room late night to see your dad sitting on my couch with a cigarette in hand.
To say I was shocked was an understatement.

He got up from his seat and said only two things.

"1) He loved me and wants me to marry him.