36.Panic

Aadhira's pov:

I was peeping inside a slightly opened door with a teddy bear in my hand.

Inside I could see my mom standing and having a serious conversation with someone.

I rubbed my eyes twice and I left a yawn too cause I am half asleep now.

But still tried to peek inside.
I didn't know what stopped me from entering the door though.

"See Aarathy I know this is damn difficult for you raising both the children by yourself...why don't you just come Dehradun?"

"Dehradun? Are you sure you can stay the hell away from us when we all are in the same city? "

"Aarathy..."
A manly voice said.

"What you are at loss of words?
See we married because you understood my situation and I did the same now what happen suddenly you want to out throw everything?"

"Aarathy Abi is growing and my princess she too is growing fast I want to fulfil my duties..."

It was a voice of a man.

"Look Mr you are making everything complicated now...see we decided it on the day I found that I am pregnant with Abi that we would separate for my and kid's safety. On that day you choose your career first and I am ok with it. You don't have to reconsider anything now.."

"Aarathy hear me once ..."
He said and back hugged momma.

"No nothing now please...we decided it before and now we are going by it. You got to stop visiting on holidays cause Abimanyu is already big enough to find fault in our relationship and I don't want that understand?"

"Aarathy we can change everything now you are just one decision away from totally changing our life's."

"Don't put this on me. My career is as important as yours. I know all this new feeling for you just arise after we had Aadhira now you want her in arms 24/7 and that's not going to work you. Get that into your pretty head!"
He said in a pleading tone.

She turned facing the man and hugged him.

"Our life's of children is more important than this relationship" She said and kissed him.
Then the sleepy me moved the flower stand beside me making a big noise.

"Baby girl is that you?"
Momma asked.

"She already was in deep sleep hence I left her in the sofa..."
I heard the man's voice again.

"Ush...she is here.."
My mom said and picked me up.

"You woke up?"
She asked.
I just nodded my head and made myself comfortable in her shoulder.

"She ok?"
He asked.

"Yah"
My mom said and lulled me back and forth.

"You can sleep in my room today baby.."
She said and made me comfortable in her bed.

"You have any plan moving now? It's late.."
She said to the man.

"Yes.." He mumbled.

"Can I sleep here today please.."
My mom gave him a glare.

"Only today we are not repeating this.."
She said.

And the man didn't take two seconds extra to jump into the bed and take me into his arms.