5.Strings of fate

Karthick's pov:

Days started rolling after that incident I did not get a chance to meet her.

I started to again concentrate in my work but her image would start to roll in my mind.

It was the last thought in my mind before I fall asleep and first thought when I woke up. First time in my life I feel like I want capture this girl and lock her in my arms.

I quickly called Raju he is the one I go to when I need information about someone.

He picked the call in second ring.

"How can I help you sir?"

"Tell me everything about Aadhira Krishnan, her husband,kids, ex lovers every damn thing"

On one side I don't know why I am attracted to her so much and on the other side I am worried that if this is all really coincidence or someone is playing with me.

Is someone behind this all? Do someone want to reopen the gopal varma case again?

Why would I meet the girl again ang again in these 2 months? She was invisible for two years.

With deep thoughts in me I quickly made my way to the underground room in the station it was time for the meeting. Iam now currently dealing in a case where snacks and drinks consumed by children is found to be a adulterated drink which can lead to death of millions of children it seems they are adding certain kind of banned chemical which cannot be easily found in normal tests.

We a group of 4 people including me , adi , vimal and vasu is dealing the case personally.

Here Vasu is working as a personal driver to the son of Mr Prabakaran(owner of Vedha industries).

Vimal is trying to woo a lady working as a lab professional in their company.

The case is going quite slow since we are in initial stages and we have secret scheduled meeting every weekend.

The next step in the case would be that we have to file a report to the government appointed senior advocate and would need her permission to fall deep down into the case. Till now we have done this as a secret mission but it's time to inform authorities so we can proceed with full power.

As I asked Adi to enquire about advocate he said Commisioner advised us to meet Aarathy Krishnan mam hearing her name next I got in my mind was
Aadhira- her beautiful face, angelic voice, charcoal coloured eyes, her lavender toxic smell.

God her innocence - really drives me crazy!

Look again I am Looped with her! Is this really fate playing this game?

I have dealt with Aarathy Krishnan mam in my early years for more than 20 cases. She is quite supportive in handling hard cases. She would hear my side first and analyse it fully and will advise if I am wrong.

But it was before nearly 3 and a half years before. During that time I was a junior inspector I have visited her office many times had long talks and even have discussed complicated matters. I know she had a son and daughter. But who would know that daughter would be my angel.
Angel? my ass.
F***Why would she have to enter my life now? Creating unnecessary confusions and these damn feelings.
Now she is playing a WWF with my own mind.

As I was on my way home. Raju called me back.

"Mr.Prakash I found details you asked about Aadhira Krishnan."
Raju said.

"Talk"
I ordered.

"She is 26 years old Msc chemistry graduate. She is not yet married."

He said.

"What about that kid?"

"That kid is her elder brother Abimanyu Krishnan's kid Siddharth. Both Abimanyu and his wife was killed in a car accident 3 years back. She is the legal guardian of the kid. She is only daughter of Aarthy Krishnan. No history of boyfriends. She owns a small company. She loves playing piano.."

"Enough. Thanks Raju."

"Anytime sir"

He said and disconnected the call.

Looks like my angel is single. At least now I can digest my feelings. I really felt bad all these days that I am having inappropriate thoughts about someone who might be married.

I reached home and took a warm shower.

I am thinking of visiting Aarathy mam by evening 7pm after finishing my works so I called to inquire whether she would be free.

She picked the phone in third ring.
"Hello this is advocate Aaarathy krishnan speaking"
"Mam this is Acp kathick prakash.."

"Hi Karthick! How are you? How is your work going? I am so sorry that I could not speak to you at the event!"
She sounded cheerful.

"Oh I am fine mam. The work is regular mam.It's fine mam I know you were busy that day..."

"First congrats on your promotion Karthick your hard work and determination as ripen into fruits. How is your family doing?"

"Thank you so much mam...yah my family Is well and good mam.."

"Yes Karthick any serious matter that you called me?"

"Mam I actually have to discuss about a recent case in person can I meet you by evening 7 pm at your office?"

"Is it official case?"

"Yes mam..."

"Karthick right now I am struck up in Advocates yearly development meeting. Will be returning home for dinner what say can we meet at my home?"

"Yah sure mam we can meet there if that is comfortable for you."

"Karthick no problem son we can meet at 9pm ok?"

"Ok mam I will be there."

"Good meet you soon then."
With that she disconnected the call.

I was already late by 10 minutes you see my mom did not leave me until I finished my dinner fully.
Being a mommy's boy you will have to undergo all this.
My mind was arguably in so happy mood that I was going to see her again after 2 freaking weeks.

I reached the house and parked my bullet.

Reached the door and pressed the calling bell.
I nearly rang the bell 3 times with a time interval of 2 min.
I am irritated now is a under statemen.

As I moved my fingers to press the calling bell for the 4th time the door opened revealing aadhira in her night costume.
Shit!

I swore to myself.

^_______________________^