44.Long Wait

Aadhira's pov:

It was Thursday today was the day my reception is going to be held. The day the bride should show her pearly white teeth and tomato read cheeks all the time. Here I am my eyes were dead without colour cheeks looked year strained and the smile?
Could you explain that expression to me?

Guests were overwhelming in the house everyone was happy except me.
The bride.
The only person who knows my struggles and what I am going through is Logesh yes pooja's husband.

He was the person I met after knowing about my mom's murder and he is the one helping me in getting that original audio file.
The plan is to get the audio files somehow during the mehindi ceremony as today is the only day the house is full of guests and most of the rooms are without locks.
As my mind was proceeding everything again.

He smiled sadly seeing me as pooja was jumping in joy around me.

It was time for break fast I was called by a maid and escorted to garden I was in deep thoughts so I didn't see the place I walked across.

I was in the backyard.
I looked over the maid and she said.
"Sir wants to speak with you for few minutes!"
I nodded and she left.

Yash was standing near the fountain smoking.

"You called me?"

"Yah princess I did!"

He came near me.
His hand surfaced my face, hands, waist and stomach.

"Stop it!"

"Why dear is my touch disgusting?"

"Aadhira you really think I am stupid?"
I kept my mouth shut.

"Till now I was being a nice guy so that you don't run away and now the time comes where you need to see my real face.."

"I know you are planning something behind my back and please know that's not going to change anything. I am going to marry you and have a beautiful whore around me my whole life you understand?"

"Hmmnn"
I said and nodded my head with my tears tolling down.
All for you mom! Just for her.

"Even if your hero comes here tomorrow with a arrest warrant and stop the marriage"
He said and looked at me.

"Before you step out of the marriage hall remember your little one. He might come to your in laws house in a gunny bag dead and rotted!"

"You sick bast*rd leave my child out of this I swear I will kill you!"

"Hey..hey before you create scene bitch remember I have Siddu. You wouldn't want to see him without a leg or a hand poor fellow!"

"And how are my precautionary measures? Fabulous?"
He said and walked away.

I keeled down and hit my head with my own hands.
Why my life is this fu*ked up?

It was afternoon....I was dressed up beautifully and made to sit up on a flower decorated sofa for ceremony. Everyone was dressed in yellow and sharing their love and laughter.

A stage was well decorated for my mehindi ceremony.

It took nearly two hours to complete it fully with two persons working on it.
Is this all really required?

At last to complete it the henna girl asked me the groom's name to write in my hand..
"Kart..sorry..Yash"

Till now the pooja who was dancing in the crowd came towards me.

She spelled

"It's karthick...K..A..R..T..H..I..C..K!"
She expanded the name seeing me carefully.
Her eyes were full of tears.