2.Oh Darling!

STARS:500

Aadhira's pov:

"Make it quick Yash I can't wait here longer I have left siddu all alone in the car!"

I said as I sat in the corner table opposite to him.

"Aadhira darling what's the rush? You have just arrived should I order some drinks for you?"

Yash said enjoying every moment annoying her.

"What shall I get you mam..sir?"

The waiter asked and I glared at yash not liking the situation a bit.

"Get me two glasses of fine wine please"

Yash said.

"No just a glass of water for me please"

I said and Yash smirked at me.

"I am not here to have drinks with you what's the matter why would want me here now?"

I asked irritated about him calling me to a club Sunday afternoon with some stupid reasons.

Yashwant here is one of my top clients. We have been working for a year now on a new project for his company and he have been hitting on me from day one.

I have tried to tell him numerous times that I am not interested in him but he just never get the hints. It becomes quite annoying sometimes him like now.

"Patience darling here is the file of the project we were working two days back I have lot of issues in it.. help me here"

He said and forwarded the red file.

I opened the file and skimmed few details which has been underlined.

"I can understand the importance of this file but you see I have left my three year old son in my car alone...I can't do it now! Can I take the file home and let you know when I have solved the issues"

I said.

It was even hard to hear the conversation in the loud music playing in the club.Who would chose a place like this for work related stuff?

"Aadhira you know it is important that's the reason I called you immediately. Maybe I can help you by asking someone to fetch the kid? You can have him here I don't mind. If that's what stopping from you work!"

He said and my blood was boiling.

"You are insane to say that who would want a three year old in a club where drinks and half naked people roam around?"

I said as the waiter served his drink and my glass of water.

I wish I has my phone to at least call Swathi for help. But to keep siddu quiet in the car I gave him my mobile to watch cartoons in youtube.

"Look darling I gave you an opinion here. I need the file in an hour you can help me out quick and get away I don't mind or we can continue arguing for another hour your wish!"

He said and I felt helpless at that point.

I was wearing a saree as I had plans to visit my friend's baby shower today it was quite uncomfortable to work in that costume that too seated in a club full of drunksters.

I got my hair into a top bun placing my bag aside and picked up a pen to start working on that file.

That idiot gave a smirk and ordered his second drink.

As the time increased my worries increased about my little one sitting in the car alone I just hope he continues to watch videos and stay inside the car.