41.Mission

Last few chapter enjoying the story?

Give me some encouragement I am working full time now.

Karthick's pov:

Next day came and I was in a famous public park sitting in a bench tapping my feet impatiently.
Siddu was happily playing see-saw with a new found girl friend.
This guy seriously has some skills.

"Hmmn.."
Someone cleared the throat to gain attention.

I turned to see the Bastard.
And beside him stood Aadhira dressed in a causal long kurthi and pant.
She looked breath taking as ever.

He cleared his throat to gain attension.
Just few more days bastard then I will make sure you don't have throat to make any sounds.

"Where is the kid?"

"Siddu!"
I called him.
He was busy. I should say.

He turned to see us and then you should have see his face it just bloomed into a lotus.
Ok bad comparison.
What would I do I am losing my poetic abilities without my nila?

He ran in super speed and hugged Aadhira as if his life us dependent on her.
Aadhira kissed him all over his face and there ran two drops of her tears.

I felt bad really bad for being selfish and keeping Siddu with me that second.

"Here sign it..."
Yash gave me few papers.

"What are those?"
I asked and quickly scanned it.

My anger didn't have any limit reading it.
It stated that.
"I don't have any attachment with son of Abimanyu Krishnan i.e master Siddharth Krishnan and in mere future I will not demand any control over him and will not seek court relating his future.."

It also stated.
"As I don't have any control over him I will not oppose the person or create any problem with the person or couple adopting him.."

"What the hell?"
I flared directly at Aadhira. For which she moved behind Yash which in particular frustrated me bad.

"Do you think I will sign this?"
I asked the question directly to her.

"Look Karthick, Aadhira agreed to marry me and hence Siddu will now be under my care and we are planning to adopt him legally what's your problem in it?"
He asked and smirked.

I caught his collar.
"You prepared this agreement?"

"Karthick...Karthick this is public leave him...."
Aadhira came between us. I didn't leave I just tightened it more.

"Karthick I prepared the agreement..."
She shouted holding Siddu in arms.

Did she really think I will lose my whatever in am having with Siddu and with her?

' This is all temporary for few days ' did she not get that?

"Who are you Karthick? Who are you to me or siddu? Just go and sleep with your work Karthick cause that is more important than any person in your life!"
Her eyes were full of tears saying those words.

I couldn't stand there more. If I stand more than 10 seconds I will really lose my shit.

"Do whatever the f*** you want I am signing those papers."
I said and teared those sheets into bits.

I turned to walk away.

"Dada..."
Siddu got hold of my legs.

She gasped at his nick name he called to me.