46.Vacation

Karthick's pov:

"You fucking stop this shit now!"
I said in the loudest voice I have ever known.

The whole crowd about 500 to 600 heads turned towards me.

I walked with full confidence to get that fucker required punishment and to save my angel from hell.

While walking towards him I could see Yash's face dying of emotions.

"You bloody motherf*cker..."
I got hold of his shirt collar and dragged him down the stage to push him in front of the crowd.

"You bastard leave me! You have no right to stop my marriage.."
He said as his weak defence.

I throw a paper in front of his face before he could open and sad it.I caught his wrist In the steel hand cuffs.
"That is the warrant to arrest you in any place seen.."

"For what crime you are arresting me?"

"Nice act.You bloody beggar is arrested for the crime of co-ordinating with VEDHA industries. We found certain evidence that your company helped in producing the banned substance. Is explanation enough?"

"I can now drag your ass directly to the jail..."

"You can't do that!"

"Oh see me!"
I said and grabbed him.

"Add thisf*cker too since he is Yash's personal P.A and a loyal advocate to Advise to' how to nearly commit crimes without evidence' !"
Ashok said while dragging the man he described.

While the whole drama is going on Aadhira didn't even meet my gaze once! Leave that she didn't even lift her head up. Besides getting up from there and running onto my arms... as I imagined.

"Guys!? How will be the drama be interesting if we leave the master Mind the Bastard's father of our hero Yash!"
Aatharava said in his dominating tone and dragged company owner the pussy cat 'Eashwaran'.
Giving a smack in his head.
I really love this guy already.

He saw Yash laying on the ground groaning in pain as I gave super hard kick a few moments back.
Aathrava smirked.

"Yash you know a interesting fact...your so called father was found trying to jump over the compound in order to escape."
He said and laughed.

"You are arresting me and my son for personal vengeance...you are all fools to believe all said here!"
Eashwaran turned and said to the whole crowd.

Aathrava laughed and signalled someone.
A audio file started playing.
The whole audio in which he described how to kill his own sister.

"You motherf*cker!"
I grabbed Eashwaran's neck tight.

"Hey Karthick come on man cool..cool let him show his face to the world as 'what best a brother can do to his sister ' "
Aatharva grabbed me from him.

I turned to see Aadhira but still no response.

"Hey guys you missed him..."
Aishwin's voice interrupted us.

"Here is the nation famous auditor who helped the son and dad duo to deposit lot of black money in different names and in different locations.."
Aishwin said and pushed the guy down.

I turned to see Aadhira still sitting in the same position on the stage.
But both Aakrithi and Pooja were literally shouting beside her both ears.
May be she is angry that I didn't call her.