43.Feelings shut

Karthick's pov:

Last night I didn't have any bit if sleep whole night I tossed and turned in memories of Aadhira.
Why is she so stubborn is she planning something in the small head of hers?

She even said she will see me on wedding is she going to marry him for real?
No way I am not letting her to marry that bastard she is mine!

Just a week more the moment the hearing comes. I am getting her back home.

I slowly got up did my business and planned to go on a jog. I went to door and found newspaper lying down...picked it up and found a card with it.
I didn't really have a small clue about what I am going to see.

Wedding invitation

Ms.Aadhira Krishnan
Weds
Mr.Yashwanth Eashwaran
Co Owner of eashwaran industries

Next Thursday evening reception
Time 7 pm onwards

The same day afternoon Henna ceremony
2 pm onwards

Wedding Friday morning
9.30 am to 10.39 am

God is this even real?
Am I reading the marriage invitation of the girl who has my heart?

It had note with it.

I won the deal Karthick.
Aadhira your lovely Angel will soon be Mrs.Aadhira Yashwanth.
Hope a smile is seen on your lips reading it.

First invitation is specially given to you hence please do visit and bless us. We would name our first child after you.

~Yashwanth.

I walked back to my room in long and quick strides while tearing the invitation in my hand into pieces.
Ahhh I shouted my heart out.

Pushed all the things my eyes found after few minutes the whole room looked like a huge mess.

My dad was leaning on the wall and saw me with a smile.

"Do you want more things to break son?"

I walked past him out into the living room.

"I am going now and getting Aadhira back by hook or crook.."

"You are an idiot."
I sighed.

He dragged me to the sofa and handed me a glass of water.

"Take few slow breaths Karthick.."

"Dad."

"Drink it."

"Now slowly think why did you suffer these many days staying away from Aadhira hurting both you and her in the process?"

"I wanted her to be safe and the best option she staying there. It is a common practise the girl staying in her paternal house after her mother's death."

"Ok great but now you just want to go and drag her back just like that?"

"Dad they have fixed marriage for Yash and Aadhira do you want me to stay quite?"

"Karthick."

"Dad I am already feeling so bad about myself in leaving Aadhira there and I have re-evaluated my decision of leaving her there. It was absolutely wrong but now this marriage act is unacceptable!"
I showed him the invitation pieces.

"Son first what you did is not correct but it is not absolutely wrong too. First be sure of what you did and going to do.Face the problems like a man..."