22.Realization

Karthick pov:

After standing nearly 15 minutes in front of Aadhira's house I was not able to console her.
She is furious on me.
'You deserve that dude!' Said my brain happily.

"I am going to leave her so open the damn door ..."

I warned her as my patience was running low.

Within a second her reply came.
"As if I give a flying f*** about It!"
Seems my innocent angel is not so innocent as she seems.
Leave that.. when did the head strong ACP started to lose his self respect?
Even after hearing some beep words the ACP is smiling and finding cute meaning to it.
You are totally whipped man.

"Aadhira..."
While my phone rang indicating Adi's is calling for the third time.

I picked up the call not having any mood to speak to him.
"Speak dog head.."

"Brother we have a problem"

He said and gave a break.
I guess he is biting his mouth not knowing what to speak.

"What you are my lover? speak up I don't have all day"

"How as your trip?"
He asked.
God!

"What the matter Adi why did you call me now...spill it"

"Brother I guess you didn't watch the news...3 hours back a VEDHA industry truck crashed into their own Worker transporting van!"

"Shit I believe they guess some mole is withthin them? Good that Vimal is under leave for four days..."

"Brother...."
He gave a pause.

"You 're kidding. No way..."

"Brother I got report over the injured person list an hour before and Vimal is one of them..."

"F*** where is he now?"

"Amar hospital main road Gandhipuram"

"I will be there in 15 min"

I quickly went to my car giving a last glance to the closed door.

I reached the hospital in about 10 minutes and gave a call to Adi.

Adi quickly ran towards me from inside of the hospital.

"Which room Adi?"

"Bro he is in ICU..."

We both walked into the hospital and I started to follow Adi towards the lift.

"He is under very critical condition and when I was informed about him I was quickly able to transfer him from the government hospital to this one.
Doctor said that he can't give any assurane for another 24 hours..."
He said.

"Shit I shouldn't have left..."
We reached the floor and walked outside the lift towards the ICU. Adi stood behind as I alone was allowed inside.

"God"
I couldn't even see a inch of his skin. His body had scratches, wounds.... blood all over. I couldn't even stand there more than a second I walked outside.
Adi stood near the corner he saw me next moment he came and hugged me tight.

All people including policemen cry when their best friend is in death bed.

"I am sorry..."
He nodded lightly and sat over the nearest bench.

"Did you inform his wife?"
Vimal's wife is in Madurai as she is 3 months pregnant. I remember Vimal calling me last week with a cracking voice to inform me the happy news and requested a week holiday for him to visit his wife.