29.Numb feeling

Aadhira's pov:

Tears were streaming nonstop from my eyes but no soul was there to save me now as he again walked towards me.

"Ahhhh help me please...please I beg you leave me..."

"Idiot shut her mouth her sounds might reach next street..."
The guy who was holding my hands covered my mouth with the other hand.

Suddenly the guy who went to switch on the light came with a syringe.
No! Are they drugging me?

"No no.."
All my struggles went futile as the guy injected it into my veins.
Siddu...Karthick...momma were my last thoughts before I faded out.

Darkness soon consumed me.

Karthick's pov:
"Our home or flat sir??"

"Drop me at Aarathy mam's house "
I said to my driver who came to Coimbatore airport to pick me up.

"At this hour sir?"

"Yah do you have any problem?"
I snapped at him.

"No sir.."
He said and started the car.

Yah I am back Coimbatore by 9:40pm indigo flight Chennai -coimbatore..
My angel was missing me too much right after the meeting I had finished my official work so took the next flight here.
I am going to surprise her.

My mobile is still not connecting to the network properly.
F***!

I asked the driver to stop at a flower market to get a flower bouquet for my angel and on the way I found an mobile shop I halted and got my phone repaired.

After getting the my phone I called my angel to find her phone switched off.
What the hell?
Now how will I confirm she is home back from the function?
So I called Swathi and found out she dropped her at home by 9:45 pm now it's 10:30 pm hope she is not asleep!

My phone was continuously vibrating indicating Adi calling me continuously.
Would this idiot ever leave me alone?

I picked up the call in annoyance.
"Hello"

"Bro important matter.."

"What is it?"

"Theft at Aarathy mam's house.."

"What?"
Aadhira..siddu??
I asked driver to stop the vehicle and got down.

"Yah around 10 two calls were received by our constable Rangasamy from a mobile number both the calls was disconnected in next few seconds. We traced the call and found out this house location (aarathy mam's house) we just checked house for precaution and found out two bodies.."

"What about Aadhira and Siddu?"
I literally shouted.

"Aarathy mam's daughter seem to be heavily sedated while we are still searching the young one"
God..first time in my life I felt shit scared hearing a case.
Cause this time it's my family.

"I will there be in ten..."
I said and disconnected the call.

I kicked the police vehicle in frustration.I shouldn't have left her alone.
F*** it's all my mistake!

I asked the driver to get down and I got into the driver seat. I rushed towards Aadhira's house.
I tightened the hold in the steering wheel making my fingers white but I am not in a sense to feel the pain. I felt NUMB.
I rushed like a mad man and reached there soon.

I got down and rushed towards the ambulance halted in front of their house to see Aadhira placed over a stretcher with cuts all over the body her legs were bleeding bad which was been tested by a nurse her Saree was torn all over hand marks were seen in her wrists and legs.