9.Problem

Aadhira's pov:

As I was blushing so badly I gain dashed into someone.
Today's fate!

I did not lift my head to see the person instead I mumbled a 'sorry' and tried to move away.
Note the word tried.

"Hey darling. Slow ...slow what is the rush here?"
Came his irritating voice.

I lifted my head to see that irritating fellow again.

Did I mention you that bastard Yash is also my cousin and Pooja's brother.

"Guess you didn't expect this surprise?"
He asked and smirked.

"I have known from the beginning Aadhira and that's the reason I made the deal in first place so that I can meet you frequent."
He said and I nodded.

"You could have told me before yash. I really thought you were flirting with me the whole time!"

I said and played my goal perfect.

"Oh don't go there darling I am still madly in love with you and your beauty. Besides now that you know our family connection it will be easy for us to convince our parents for our marriage."
He said and smirked.

"Yash don't go there we are not a couple for god sake you imagining stuff now a days."
I said and tried to move but he got hold of my hand.

"Oh darling don't be so naïve. I love you and I would do anything for us to be a couple!"

He said and kissed my knuckles.

My phone vibrated showed my mom calling.
"I have to go now yash..."
I said.

He smirked and left my hand.

I again mingled into reception celebration but continuously this yash was following me literally everywhere.

If I stop somewhere he would call a stranger and act as if they were talking for a long time but his eyes was always on me.

I felt irritated.
After sometime he started to come near me stood beside me and hold my hand while I was receiving guests politely.
What is this guy trying to do?
I started to feel uncomfortable.

Every time I would glare him he would smile back at me.
Is he gone mad?

He followed me even to the dining hall I was furious at this point.

I spotted my grandfather and directly went to him this idiot came behind me and hold my waist this time.
I did not do anything as grandpa was near us.
I am sure my grandad was forming ideas of marrying both of us since he was smiling big time seeing us.

Ans as the grandfather went the other way I pushed this yash with a force so bad that he stumbled back a few steps.

I gave him a with death glare and walked away from him silently telling him not to follow mw again.

My eyes started to secrete tears suddenly I spotted mom and ran to her.
"Momma...."
I called her and she turned with her big smile.

That's all I swallowed all the matter I came to tell her. I don't want to destroy happiness. She after so long met her family relatives and joined with her brother.I will not be the one to destroy all that.

"What happened dear why are you sweating?"
As I came to answer her.

"Nothing Aunty! Aadhira was always running here and there all over the hall meeting relatives that's the reason she is sweating bad.."
He answered the question holding my hand tight.