37.Loss

Aadhira's pov:

"What?"
I started crying badly.

"Is she ok?"

I asked but Aunty kept quiet.

We reached the hospital in another 20 min while the whole way I just prayed to god that mom should be ok.

Revathi ran to me seeing our car.
"Aadhira nothing to worry we are there for you ok?"

As I entered the hospital I was brought to second floor where Prakash uncle was standing and speaking to the main doctor.

"Aadhira it's ok come here.."
He stretched his hand which I gladly accepted.

"Where is momma? How is she doctor?"
I asked the doctor he looked at Prakash uncle.

"Aadhira the accident was fatal and she had major injury in her head. The driver died on the spot. Your mother was transported from there to here as quickly as possible with proper medical support.She is now in ICU with all required medical treatment and doctors are trying their best.."

My eyes blackened out I just sat in the bench nearby with uncle's help.

"The rest is in the hands of the god Aadhira.."
The doctor said.

Both Revathi and aunty sat by my side continuously telling me some soothing words.
Flashback.

"Baby girl what will you do if one day in am just gone?"

"Why would you leave me mommy? I am your only favourite child right?"

"Sweety sometimes one has to leave a seat in order to next person take the seat. Maybe one day if I leave you will be able to see him you can also share his love like me.."

"Momma don't leave me please I promise I will not eat more chocolates and will brush my teeth regularly before sleep I promise please don't leave me!"

"I am never going to leave you baby just that if I leave an other half will have the chance to meet you and take care of you don't worry there will never be a day that we both leave you out of our eyes cause you are the light in out darkest dreams ..like he always says."

Tears were flowing non-stop from my eyes.

It has been two hours doctors ran in and out of the ICU.

Finally the chief doctor came with his head hung low.

"Ms.Aarathy Krishnan's brain is dead we did our best to save her but seems like god has other plans. I am sorry for the loss.."
No no this can't be happening.
I am in some bad dream.
No way this can be real.
My mom never leave me like that.
No this is just a joke.

Aunty started crying loudly.
Holding me tight and Revathi too cried at the moment.

But I stopped crying.
Why should I cry my mom is still alive. She may not wake up today but I have confidence she would wake up soon. These people are idiot telling me sign that stupid form before she is dead. She is fine and healthy and he would wake up soon.

These words just rotated in my head in repeat mode.

After 2 hours my uncle and Yashwanth came into the scene.
He went inside the ICU came outside cried holding me.

Yashwanth came stood beside my side said some rubbish but my full concentration is in the words rotating in my head.

Rangith anna came to my side released me from yash's hold and brought me to a corner and made me sit in a chair.