48.Condition

Karthick's pov:

Joseph was getting us to the old castle what he calls
"The lover's paradise"

Every single time he would take us to it without giving any chance of escape.

We soon reached the place.
The weather was cool and it was slightly drizzling.

Leaving us 5 squad members other 6 were awe seeing the structure.
While little Siddu wanted to climb over a small rock I helped him out.

He got on the top and Ashok was taking photos. That guy has so much past haunting him yet he remains so jovial.
Shiva joined soon with a dslr camera to capture siddu's naughty moments.

Suddenly a hand reached my shoulder.
I turned to see Aathrava.

"I guess she needs you most now!"
He pointed his hand towards Aadhira who was standing lonely.
I nodded my head and moved towards her.

She was still in her bridal attire. As I was few steps behind her.

"Where is my life leading me Karthick?"
I walked forward and back hugged her tight.

"Am I at the right place where I belong? I don't know what I am staring at? I don't know what is going on anymore." She said and looked at me.

"Hey ush...it's Ok you are good now you are at the right place where you belong. I am just standing right behind you holding you tight so that you don't run away!"
I said and she chuckled.

"Last time I didn't run away you made me go. You pushed me away!"
She said in a calm tone.
I actually thought she was fine with me at last no not this time got to try more hard.

She pushed me away and joined the gang.

"Better luck next time!"
Aishwin said and dragged me to the car.

Aadhira's pov:

We reached the most beautiful house I have ever seen as the name plate said.
The pardise.
We were then again warmly welcomed by a old lady
'Nancy' wife of Joseph.
God! They are like so cute together.

As soon we entered the house our nostrils were invaded with the delicious food which by the way made is more hungrier than we were.

"Children food is ready hope you have your stomachs empty?"
She asked with a beautiful smile.

We were soon made to sit in the large table and our plates were filled with food.
God did she put any magical ingredient in the food she prepared?
It was more than delicious.

Though I could see she treated everyone of the 5 equal she had a special love towards Shiva it was visible in her beautiful eyes.

As we finished our food we were given a glass of wine.
Which was out of the earth!

Then Joseph allotted each a room.
He also said.
He has given each person a room except Siddu. But if anyone wants to share...he doesn't mind.
He said that with a naughty smile eyeing everyone.

He also asked to take enough rest for some time and by evening 7 he will take us to the beach.

Mine was in the first floor last room next was Diya's.
Since it was the last room it had a fantastic balcony with a fabulous sea view.

As I opened the doors to balcony the wind blew in such a speed that it made me back a step.
God this is really a paradise!

Karthick's pov: