17.Summer Trip

Aadhira's pov:

I was so upset about yesterday's incidents that I fell asleep on the couch placed in the living hall. The bell ranf for the 4th time disturbing my beauty sleep I got my eyes open with great difficulty and went to open the door.

It's 5 am for god' s sake.
Who the hell is ringing this time?

Oh ...will it be Karthick?
Why the f*** would he come now ?
Stop your imagination Aadhira he just used you...used you! My brain said.
Ok cool.
I said to my brain.

I opened the door to see mom.
I hugged her tight I know I look like a shit right now with tear strained eyes and noodles hair and my swollen lips.
Yah ..you guessed correct it is due to the f***ing kiss.

"Ush...it's ok I am here "
She said and pat my back lightly.
And I now realize I missed my mom so bad last two weeks.

We both entered while I saw mom stumbling over each step.

"Mom what happened to your leg?"
I asked worried.

"Nothing big baby just met with a little accident..."
She said that Shiva anna helped her.
Oh how much I miss Shiva Anna!

Days started rolling after that. I was so close on finalizing the Prakash company deal. Hopefully I can get the deal and lead a stressful life.
While surfing in my imagination I got a call from pooja.
No not again.

"Hello..."
I said bored.

"Did you pack all the stuff?"
She asked excited.

"For what?"
I asked knowing the answer.

"Aadhira I am going to kill you I swear..."
She sounded irritated.

"I said already na I am not interested. Really pooja next time I will come I promise..."
I literally begged her.

"Ok you don't have to come siddu is in his leave right? Sent him I can take care of him..."
She said.

"No Pooja he can't. No I can't sent him alone!"
I said.

"Then tag along Jhansi ki rani I am giving that offer right from first..."
She said in a victory tone.

"You know my problem right he will come pooja it has been three months I don't want to start again on something I have kept a fullstop."
I said.

"This is not going to work. Let me use the other way you owe me one remember? That night after the party you stayed one night at Karthick's home right I did not say it to anyone?"
She said and I can imagine her smirk!

"No you are not using that now!"
I said losing the battle to her.

"You pack your stuff and get your ass here in 4 hours "
With that she ended the call.

Oh man I am really not interested to visiting Moonar that too with him.

I packed all my stuff and reached pooja' s house by 2pm with siddu in tow.
He was so excited for the trip!

As I entered Pooja and Logesh hugged me briefly and made me to sit in the sofa handing me a glass of water and then I saw him nearly after three months.

Shit! I did miss him.

He was chatting with another 2 people and was getting down the stairs. Then he saw me.
F*** the butterflies I had a whole damn zoo in my stomach!

He had slightly lose some weight and grown moustache which made him more sexy not to mention.

Siddu clung to Karthick like monkey next second and nearly not left him after that.
They had lots to speak while here I was fuming seeing them.
What in the burger?
Ok I had burger for the lunch by the way.