Chapter Seven

Cover attempt by me again haha

--------------------

Dedication: Jayscitylights for commenting on the last chapter!

Recap:

We demolish the pizza quickly, before Alec tosses the box onto the floor.

Samara and I go and brush our teeth. I change into one of Finn's shirts and by the time I get back to my room, Samara is passed out on the floor and Alec is face-first, on my bed.

With a soft chuckle, I crawl into bed, snuggling up to Alec, feeling the exhaustion tug at my body.

I fall asleep instantly.

---------------------

As last night's memories began to crash into my mind, one by one, I quickly retreat to the bathroom, where I throw up. I shower straight after, rinsing my body and shampooing my hair. The vanilla scent of my shampoo wafts around the bathroom and I inhale deeply, loving the smell.

As I run my brush through my hair, I stare at myself in the mirror.

Do I like the person I was last night? Even though I've been casually seeing Bentley, doesn't mean I had the right to let Alec kiss me? But he did the same thing...

I let out a sigh, my brush getting caught in a knot. I wince as I yank it through.

I don't enjoy lying to Finn or sneaking around his back. I am a bad liar, especially when I try to lie to Finn. He always knows. I don't plan to date Alec. We just had fun and honestly, it wouldn't even matter, if he wasn't so close with my brother. I don't want another Miles-Isobel-Finn situation to arise.

Miles...

He had been there for me last night and I didn't even thank him. Maybe he really is trying to make amends and all I do is push him away.

Bentley turned out to be an even bigger asshole. I'm glad I trusted my instincts and didn't give myself up to him at the first chance I got. I would severely be regretting it now, if I did.

Still feeling tired from last night, I drag my feet with me, the smell of bacon making my stomach grumble. Now that I had my post-party-vomit, I can handle some food. I walk in to see Jai cooking. I raise an eyebrow.

"He can cook, he can play football, what's next?" I tease.

"You forgot I'm sexy as fuck," he points out, flipping the bacon over, before pointing the spatula towards the bench. "That's for you."

I laugh at his words, before going over to the note.

Gone out for lunch kiddies, will be back later.

Love,

Mum.

I pull up a chair to the kitchen island bench, plopping heavily onto it.