Chapter Forty Seven (Final Chapter)

------------------

Dedication: Melsread115 for reading my stories and being such a great supporter of mine! <3

------------------

"Thanks man," Miles voice sounds close but faraway at the same time.

"You kids have fun," the taxi driver grins, offering us both a sly wink when he thinks the other isn't looking. 

I take Miles' hand and he tugs me out of the car. I tilt my head back and stare at the cabin with an awed expression. It's a beautiful, dainty cabin with fairy lights hanging from the windows and the roof in a raining portrayal. My lips are parted and my breath taken away as I stare at its beauty.

A wooden arch borders the path leading to the front door. Beautiful white and pink flowers are embedded in the silver chains, twisting their way around the frame. 

"Oh," I whisper, my eyes unable to tear away from the sight before me. "It's gorgeous."

"Wait until you see the inside!" Miles says excitedly, his fingers tangling with mine.

He pulls me after him. I feel breathless, my head full and light, my eyes searching, my heart thumping loudly. He opens the door and before I can take a step more, he sweeps me off my feet in an elegant gesture. I giggle, walking my fingers up his chest.

"Very romantic, Miles," I tease.

"I am a romantic," he grins back, before walking inside. 

I pull the door shut on the way past. He sets me down gently.

"Stay here!"

He pulls out a lighter and begins to bounce around the place, lighting candle after candle. I lean against the door, the soft smell of incense wafting around the place. Once most of the candles are lit, a soft, dim light spreads through the cabin. I giggle when he turns the stereo on.

"Am I in a movie?" I whisper. "This doesn't feel real."

"It's real baby," he replies, wandering towards me, a bouquet of red roses planted in his palm. "Red roses for the girl in the red dress."

I feel dizzy. This is too good to be true.

"Miles," I say, my voice thick with emotion. "This is too much."

"Nothing will ever be enough to make up for the past."

I give him a watery smile.

He swoops in and kisses me. I lethargically place the roses beside me on the table. I wrap my arms around his neck, my body colliding with his. 

WARNING: The rest of this chapter contains a sex scene and it begins here. If you do not feel comfortable, please stop reading (you won't miss anything important for the story line). :-) 

His hands run down the delicate lines of my body. I press my lips harder against his. He grips my wrist, the kiss still not breaking as we stagger to the edge of the stairs. He pulls me up them. We twist through the corridor, the intensity never breaking for a second.

He breathlessly pulls back and spins me. My heart is hammering inside my chest. I lean my forehead against the door frame. His hands begin to unzip my dress, his hands running down my bare back. I grip the frame, my heart thumping so loudly inside my chest, I'm scared it might leap out at any moment.

My dress silently falls to the ground and pools around my feet. I step out of it, my heels clicking on the wooden floor. I begin to pivot as he drops to his knees. He leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach, across my hip bone, to the edge of my lacy underwear. His tongue lightly teases me and I throw my hands above my head, my fingers tightening around the door frame, as if it is the only thing securing me to the ground.

His teeth graze me as he clamps them over the material. He pulls at them. I can barely breathe as he inches them further down my thighs. I step out of them. He gently places his hand on my calf and kisses it. He moves his lips up the inside of my leg, his eyes flickering up to mine. I gulp, unable to look away, my stomach performing acrobats.  

Miles gets to his feet and hooks his finger around the centre of my bra. He tugs me towards him and we both fall ungracefully onto the bed. My hands press against his warm cheeks as our lips move against each others. His tongue invades my mouth with dominance. He pushes so that I'm on my back. One hand grips my face, the other exploring my body. 

He effortlessly undoes my bra, before discarding it to the side. I reach for the buttons on his shirt. My fingers tremble as I try to get them undone as fast as possible. His hands grip mine as he efficiently undoes the remaining few.

The tension is building around us with each passing moment. I feel so exhilarated that I might pass out.

"I love you," he whispers and it's the first time one of us has spoken in what feels like forever.

"I love you," I groan back.

He gets to his knees and fumbles to undo his pants. I curve my body so that I face him. He throws them on the floor. He lifts my leg, running his hands down it. 

He gently touches my shoe and smirks.

"Let's keep these on, shall we?" 

I let out a soft laugh. He moves so that my leg is now hooked over his shoulder. He lowers himself so that he is lying belly-first across the mattress. His eyes meet mine almost too intensely, as he moves closer.

As his tongue runs over me, I let out a soft sigh, my fingers bunching up the sheets at my sides. I can barely hear the soft music playing over my own laboured breathing. I arch my back as he continues, burning sensations spiking throughout my entire body. 

"Hurry," I groan, not able to endure any more of his teasing.

He tsks me and I whimper as he flicks his tongue. "Impatient girl."

"Now!" I protest with force.

He lets out a laugh. He moves his body up mine.

"Sure. If you insist."

And with that, he enters. I let out a cry. I'm not sure if it's in pain, in pleasure or surprise. Maybe a mixture of all three. He buries his head into my shoulder. I loosely curl my arms around him, feeling his defined back muscles and sharp shoulder blades.

His teeth graze my throat as he moves. My eyes screw shut. My hands effortlessly run down his back, his skin soft and smooth.

Flashes of warmth spread through my body. He moves so that we're kissing once more.

I press my hands to the sides of his face.

"Let's stay like this forever," I whisper.

"Forever sounds good," he grunts, before pushing in further.

I throw my entire body back against the mattress. Our bodies feel slippery with sweat and our breathing is louder than our heart beats.

"I have never loved anyone, like I love you," he whispers to me. "And I will never stop loving you."

"Good," I murmur, pressing my forehead to his. "Don't ever stop."

---------------------

Man, I suck at those scenes lmao. Anyway, I hope it was okay and that you loved it! There will be an epilogue to follow, so stay tuned!

Instagram: laurenj_22

Snapchat: laurenj_22