Chapter Thirty Seven

-----------------------

Dedication: Kittenpaws07 for having read pretty much all my Wattpad stories and being such a great supporter of mine. Thank you so much for your kind words and your loyalty to my writing. It means a lot to me <3

Recap:

"Get out. Now!" she snaps and Kiarra calmly picks up her bag and walks from the room, a satisfied smile on her face.

As Mrs Price helps Samara to her feet, I don't hang around to feel her wrath. I walk out into the gym, where a group of the boys have gathered, trying to see in through the door.

"What the hell happened?" Miles asks, looking from Kiarra, to me and back to Kiarra.

"I got even," is all she says, before she unhurriedly walks past us and out through the gym doors, without a backwards glance.

----------------------

I take my seat near the back of the classroom and lean back into the uncomfortable, plastic chair

I take my seat near the back of the classroom and lean back into the uncomfortable, plastic chair. I roll my blue bio between my thumb and forefinger as I absently watch Jai lean over and whisper something into Kiarra's ear. She giggles and I smile at them, looking away.

A few seconds later, Miles strolls in, his books loosely held in his hand, with his sunglasses deeply embedded into his blond locks. He is the only one that wears his sunnies in school, but he looks hot when he does.

I smile at him as he makes his way towards my desk and collapses beside me, his aftershave washing over me, smelling delicious.

"Good morning lovely," he greets me and pecks my cheek, not caring that several people glance towards us as he does.

I feel a blush warm my skin as I smile shyly back at him. "Morning."

Once he has his desk organised, he leans back, throwing his arm over the back of my chair, his fingers scraping against my shoulder blades, making me shiver. He smirks and begins to play with the ends of my pony tail as Mrs Jones begins to set up the smart board.

"How are you?" he asks me in a soft voice.

"I'm good, how are you?" I whisper back, trying to focus ahead of me and not his fingers in my hair.

"I am finding it very hard to concentrate," he says in a quiet voice and I briefly glance over to him, raising an eyebrow. "Because you're wearing that skirt I like."

I grin at him, having purposely worn the skirt.

"Cheeky girl," he murmurs, before removing his arm from behind me and placing it under the desk. His warm hand finds my bare thigh and I let out a squeak. The girl in front of me glances back, giving me a sour look, which I ignore.

I shuffle away from Miles, not wanting to get flustered while trying to listen. He inches closer and moves his hand further up my thigh. My cheeks begin to burn and I quickly dart my eyes around the classroom, feeling like everyone's eyes are on me, when they're not.