~Where It Starts~

It was March 23. A hint of fresh air hitted me while walking to a cherry blossom tree with a dark brown wood bench. I Pulled out my two notebooks out of my Black leather backpack. The first book was dark brown and the second one was a baby Blue small book . One was for drawing the other one was for writing. I opened the writing one and wrote random things that popped in my mind. "Two guys..They were born in Columbus Ohio performing for thousands of people, going on tour, and helping others stay alive"  I wrote it down thinking what else to put when a Guy that looked about 5'9 with Yellow hair. like some type of Highlighter that was brand new. he had tattoos that looked quite interesting not in a bad way but would love to hear the story.. He looked fit but that didn't really matter to me how he looked like if he was nice and caring then the looks would be so important. He looked at me realizing that Ive been staring. he walked my way and my heart began to beat fast. What is he going to say? Is he going to be mean? Is he going to hurt m- "Hi my name is josh..Joshua William dun..I always see you here and I caught you staring" I looked at him with nervousness and anxiety going through my vains and body. "And if  its okay if i ask but what do you always write in those book?" Josh sat down next to me looking at the notebooks, He points at a notebook asking if he can open one or just hold it, I nod, He opens the drawing ones "you have talent..its amazing" I smile of his comment..Nobody really told me how my art is, They never ever gave out ratings on my art, Why would someone tell me my art is amazing when i'm just a useless girl trying to get through somethings that no everyone thinks about when they see, they see me as the weird shy girl, the girl that never talks, the girl who always comes to the cherry blossom tree and sits in a old dark wooden bench and writes and draws whatever is in her mind on those notebooks. The one that nobody is around because they ether feel awkward or weird around her. Because she never talks and cant start a conversation because of what she has on her mind. She lever let out what on her mind to other people, She will always put it in a notebook and hopes nobody understands what it is because she want to tell someone when shes ready and not just randomly say it to someone they just met, someone who she always saw in a park  "Aren't you going to say something, SORRY IF THAT CAME OUT RUDE. but Can you not talk, sore throat,  Unconformable, if your unconformable i'm sorry i cant just leav-" I grabbed his shoulder giving him sign not to leave and that its okey to to ask why Im not saying anything, if i would be him i would ask myself why I don't talk , i open the note book and put the word "Mute" . He looks at the word and grabs a extra penile I have in case I break one , He looks at me and gives me "its okay to write in here" look, I think about it first, Do I want a stranger to write in my notebook, Well I  don't have a lot of friends, or non at all so why not make a new friend, I nod to his look, He then writes "Its okay  I care :D"  I looked at him and smiled, He thinks its okay for me to be mute..and isn't judging me,but dose he really care, but you never know he can be judging me inside and just saying this to be nice cause i have no friends and I'm always lonely and by myself while writing random things, i admit sometimes when i go walking home in my neighborhood some people give me stares and weird looks like if i just murder somebody or a family member and they hate me now but I'm actually surprised he accepted me. but this could be a trap. and i just never knew . He grabs his phone and reads a text, he scans over the text smiling ,"well I gotta go i have to meetup with a friend.Bye see tomorrow hopefully" He goes off running off like if a bear is chasing him, he looked happy to read that text, maybe he has a girlfriend that he is excited to see, or maybe he just used that to get go away from me. But I hope he comes back..he seems nice..I go down to my notebook and write something else "The guys name was josh he has bright Highlight color hair, c major lips. Dark brown eyes but in the sun look like mocha eyes, Light skin."  I get up and walk out of the park while it was getting dark, I saw the sun go to bright yellow to orange mixed with pink making the clouds go pink as well to a dark and full moon. I walked my way home and Hopefully that josh would come back. I couldn't stop smiling. the thought of josh just made me happy, That's the happiness Ive been looking for in awhile, By a guy..that I just met..Under a pink cherry blossom tree, with a dark brown bench with a baby blue bright sky with some fluffy white clouds above. And who knows he can come back or not but Im just praying he dose he seems like a nice friend to have around or just hang out with. And he is kinda cute, WAIT NO you just met him you cant like a stranger. But maybe in the future I can when he isn't a complete stranger and were friends...but i doubt we will ever become friends.