~Twinkle Stars, Dark skys~

Dark sky's, Time flies by like the wind. Josh decided to take me to the park, As were walking down Josh intertwines his soft fingers into mine. I look around and see the swings swinging back and forth, Slides reflecting the light of the moon, Grass looking dark. Felt perfect. Josh took me to go see a movie. Sounds old school but it was quite fun. And now I'm holding his hand. As we walk down the park I noticed this looks quite familiar...till i see the tree...The tree were we met. "Well...Welcome Home? I don't know what to call this" Josh says with a trickle a laughter comes out of his laugh, I giggle I sit down at the spot were I always sit down. Josh put his hand to his head acting like he was sweating and then "Hi my name is josh..Josh dun..I always see you here" Josh says in a mocking voice. I laughed "I sounded so cheesy and some how I cringe to it..The fact that it was months ago" Josh chuckles while sitting next to me "Well time pass by fast?" "yep" I look at josh's warm eyes, In till i feel two soft lips on mine, I kiss back. Josh gets out of the kiss and smiles showing his sharp teeth. "You look like a preeeeettttyyy girl" Josh says, I chuckle while The rush of hotness goes to my cheeks. I tried to hide it in my jacket, Then i feel two arms on my wrist. "don't cover your blush, I think it's cute every time you blush"....I feel two strong arm around me  when i was playing with my sleeves....I kept blushing but i couldn't help it.  "ow" I heard, I look up and see that Josh poked his eye, "What happen" i wrote down he answered "i poked my eye trying to scratch my eye" I just chuckle. In till i feel my eyelids getting sleepy till i see darkness.

Josh POV
I look next to me and see that y/n fell asleep on my shoulder, I stroked her hair and tried to calm her, I get a text "DUDEEEEE I JUST SAW A BIRD FALL OFF A TREE" From tyler... I also see it's getting pretty late i don't want to wake up y/n, I picked her up bride style to the car, and put her seat belt on. I go to her house and picked her up, It was hard trying to get her out of the car without walking her up, I tried to open the door with one hand trying not to drop her, I walk in and see the place is in darkness, I decided to turn on the light with one hand again, I carried y/n to her room, she looks so cute, A chuckle comes out of my mouth when i put her in bed, I leave getting into the car. 

*GUYS UM SORRY THESE ARE SO SHORT I JUST KEEP HAVING WRITING BLOCK*