~D E P E R S S I O N~

*lets skip where your home okay...okay👌*
I wake up. Feeling. Useless. My chest is heavy. I'm cold. My head hurts. I hear voices in my head. It's starting to scare me a bit. I decided to text Tyler maybe he will help. Josh is out of town to visit some family and it would be like 3 am for him idk "Tyler.Help" in the matter of 3 seconds Tyler replies "im coming over" I honsley don't care how I look like right now. I just want...I don't know. Something. I hear the door open "y/n" i see Tyler at my door. Was my door unlocked....and what if my parents were home. I decided to ingore that but just breakdown. I feel Warm set of arms wrap around me. "I hear voices in my head and I'm starting to get scared"I text tyler. Tyler looks at me with his set of brown eyes to my e/c eyes..."are- are they telling you what to do?" I look at him with confusion "saying like your worthless and saying to do things like self harm" I nod my head. He hugs me. And he takes something his wrist. It's a rubber band. "If you they ever tell you to do harm. Use this that's why you don't do- ya know in case you can't handle it anymore" "but this is yours I can't take it" I text to him "yes you can...I fought my voices now it's time to fight yours" he starts hugging me "try to say one word" "what" I texted him"just try." "P-p-p" "your almost their" "help" "that's all you can say" Tyler looked at me with worried eyes. I nodded. "Since that's the word I only learned how to say through out my whole life"