~Blue Balloons~

Y/n POV

I go to the park and sit next to the tree. I sit down on the bench and look around with my notebook, It's that time of year again, Rides, cotton candy, and winning prizes when you spend probably over 30 dollars for when you can just find it at a store for 10 dollars, Yep the carnival, I always loved going here but I always went by myself, Maybe I can be a third wheel to Tyler and Jenna..Or a fifth wheel with Josh and Lindsey.

(you are This font and josh is  in bold)

Josh: hey y/n

Y/n: Heyo josh
Josh: SO I was wondering do you want to go to the carnival?

Y/n: Today?
Josh: Yeah

Y/n: Alone?

Josh: Of course not silly, I'll bring Lindsey

Lindsey Why her, She's already a bitch in general and he has to bring her, Why can't she just go fuck off already sounds mean but It's true.

Y/n: Actually I have plans with someone

Josh: With who?
Ugh who do I say i have plans with I don't know I only made 5 friends, Josh, Tyler, Jenna, Patrick and Pete. I decided to text Pete and ask what to do who should i tell josh i have "plans" with,

____You and Pete text____

Pete: Say Patrick.

I go back to josh text and type in

Y/n: Patrick
Josh: Who's Patrick?

Wow thanks, Pete now how do I say to josh do I tell Patrick is my boyfriend or just a friend, I wanna make josh jealous but what if he finds Patrick and ask him things..I'll just say no one you should know..Would that be good. UGH. Why can't life be easy.

y/n: Someone you shouldn't know..Okay Ive gotta go now Bye.

I decided to get up out of bed and go to the bathroom, I see tear stains from last night that still run down my cheek. My hair is a mess looking like I just got in a fight. I couldn't sleep at all. Voices in my head kept chanting. I kept tossing and turning. If life could be this easy I would have been happy. But now I feel so useless. Lying to the guy who accepted me as mute but he also forgot I was mute and is now dating a bitch who Is so rude. I want to tell josh and show him. Look there's people out there who aren't a bitch, who don't treat others like toys..Who love you for you. Now I have to face the fact that Josh wants to marry a girl who is a bitch,is rude,is dumb is just NO like why dose Josh fall in love with her....Why can't I be the girl Josh's has to hold hands with, cuddle at night, Be the girl who walks down the isle with her white wedding dress..seeing A guy that she loves with all her heart.

I decide to go to the carnival by my self, I won my self a prize and bought a blue balloon actually I didn't bought a nice guy named Dan bought it...He seems familiar. Like  Youtuber I watched before. I decided to hang out with him for the rest of the evening From time to time I would see Josh's bright hair and Try to ignore him. I wanted to tell Dan what's been happening when he asked but I just waved but hands like it nothing and I hope he understands that. Dan's pretty cute and nice..Yeah he may be awkward but he shared that with hear other, He has brown curly hair, Coffee with milk eyes, the cutest dimple. And he is tall...and I mean TALL. I guess he is kinda cute and I'm slowly falling for him. But I want Josh. But Me and Dan can always become friends..And only friends..Cause only fools fall for a guy that quick..I'm fool..I fell for josh so fast. I got my balloon and carried me around. It was baby blue, we decided to get cotton candy cause why not, Mine was fluffy blue why am I getting so many blue thing's today. Anyways we decided to go on the fairest wheel. It was around 9 pm were the sun has now came down. And the lights were shining through the whole park, People screaming, People laughing, It's what all i hear at the carnival..and people talking. Dan didn't question why I didn't talk. so when we were on top he asked "hey why can't you talk." I didn't have anything to write it on but since i did have my phone and his number I typed in "Mute" Dan looked at me and hugs me..I admit i enjoyed it..it was warm and soft.felt like those hugs you hug someone when you haven't some them in years..But I'm not letting anyone take advantage of my feelings..cause they already planning to marry someone.

*time skip by thanks,pete*

I pet Dans soft brown hair and typed in "goodnight" He was about to text goodnight in till his soft plumped lips touched mine, I was shocked of what happened but i kissed back. He said goodnight. UGH Y/N YOU IDIOT WHY ARE YOU KISSING PEOPLE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO JUST STOP HAVING FEELINGS. Everything was everywhere until I saw a guy with flowers in his hand with bright neon yellow hair, Black ear piercings, and Mocha eyes..It was Josh..He comes up to me and says "Hey- I felt bad for not remembering your mute so I decided to give you flowers...Yeah i just came to d-do that" Josh went walking in the middle of the road with hurt in his eyes and body until I saw a fast car going threw the street, It was pretty far so i decided to run across try to move josh out of the way until, All i see is darkness..Black. no more light.no more anything. just black..Like if i was just looking at the back of my eye. I don't remember anything. I Don't...But do I.

Josh POV

I'm such an idiot thinking I can get a girl like y/n..Me and Lindsey broke up cause she decided to sleep with an other guy. But why did i have to risk y/n life. Now she is in a hospital bed with cuts and scars on her beautiful face. She doesn't deserve this. I deserved this. I forgot she was fucking mute. How would I forget that. I don't know. how I can forget that she is mute. I love her. I really do but I doubt she loves me. Compare to that guy she kissed. I'm nothing. I'm just a shadow that has to watch behind. I wish I was a better man. I wished I WAS the one to kiss her tonight. I wish I told her "I love you." But Some else did. Some else has her heart. And she has mine.

Y/n POV

I can't open my eyes. I can't it hurts and It just can't force them to open, its to much. I decided to just be there and listen to something...Beep..Beep..Beep..and I hear crying and sobbing, Sounding like josh..and someone else..maybe Dan..But why are they here. Were am I. I can't open my eyes. I really want to . But it just so fucking hard. Beep..beep.beep...Is all I hear and crying. I want to tell them Hey look its fine..But I don't know what's going on. I just don't I felt something touch my hand..It was warm and soft "hey y/n encase you here me I just wanted to say that I love you..and I wish You never had to do that and jump, I deserved it" Jump. What did he mean by jump. who's talking. I can't connect voice's in my head right now. Only names. I just don't know.But it sounded kinda like josh...Josh loves me..My heart fluttered thinking that Josh loves me..but dose he love me as a friend..Or more..I wanna ask my How can I ask when I can't even open my mouth and have words come out. I just open it and nothing comes out. No voice. Nothing. I wanna tell him. hey I love you to. But I can't. I hate begging mute. Why can't i have a voice. I want people to listen. I want people to listen to every word I say. I want someone to tell me. I love you. I want my voice back but I don't have it back. I want to know what happened. What dose he mean by jumped. My memory isn't going so well. It keeps getting confused and stuff. But I need to to know. i wanna ask. I want to see. I just want to say hello...

(OMG GUYS YOU GUYS KEEP GETTING ME SO MUCH VEIWS WTF IM ALMOST AT 600 AND THEN 700 THEN 800 THEN 900 AND THEN BOOM I HIT 1K THANK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH)