Prussia

(jessycake2017)

"Bet you wont mess with my man ever again, will you?" The devious Prussian laughed, kicking the fallen Cubans head around like a soccer ball. "Prussia are you sure this is alright?" The nervous American questioned already starting to feel bad. "Yeah, Prussia I..I don't like this" Denmark added in hesitantly. "You guys are such pansies! I assure you everything is fine! Canada is mine now kesesesese" 

"You made us murder someone f..for a guy?! The hero isn't supposed to kill for a trivial reason!" America nearly screeched. America and Denmark looked at each other with worry written all over their faces. "We could get into so much trouble!" Denmark mumbled. "You guys worry to much! Just keep quiet and nobody has to know" Prussia assured. Although when push came to shove, his poor companions came clean. "He made you both do what?!" China yelled across the room, pulling Alfred possessively close. "Denmark your such an idiot" Norway added in, turning his glare towards the smiling Prussian. A dark sinister smile is what he bore.. No remorse, no guilt, just a smile.. "I see they couldn't keep their mouths shut huh?" Glaring at America and Denmark.. Prussia made his escape. "Punishments will come in due time for traitors~" Denmark and America looked at themselves trying not to let the fear show on their faces.. If Prussia was serious, they both knew they were fucked.. They had to tell Canada before it was to late!