North Korea

(For Indra_Reaper)

"I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM!" The small Korean shouted in anger. "Calm down, calm down dear"

"That damn Chinese whore sided with that American idiot! My so called "Allie" is doing nothing but dancing to that fools tune, he's nothing but Americas little pet! They watch home movies together, looked at chinas ridiculous artifacts that he holds so proudly, they sat through a Peking opera, and even dined in the forbidden city together! THEY DINED IN THE FORBIDDEN CITY!! They must be sucking each others dicks on the sideline! They must be!!"

"You're speaking out of turn North.. Remember you are to blame as well" Canada reasoned making the stubborn Korean simply scoff. "That American is nothing but trouble"

"You insulting my brother is nothing but trouble. I know he's an asshole sometimes but He's still my family and I love him regardless" the Korean couldn't believe his ears! His beloved siding with.. With that fool.. He never wanted to hurt Canada, he loved him so much but... Canada needed to Learn who was in the right. Even if that meant having to lock him away in a "prison" camp until he properly Learned better.

Of course, the nations put a stop to it as soon as they found out! but, by then the damage was far too much. "Congratulations hyung, you murdered the only person who'd ever truly love you" Yao laughed cruelly watching the poor Korean fall to his knees.

((Taiwan's coming up next communistchina13 so don't worry ^^))