norway

(For TheShyDogLover)
(based off of maria from mad father the rpg game, enjoy!!! hopefully this will help me get over my writers block))

I'm not emotionless.. you know this. sure, I'm not always the nicest but.. it's only teasing! I do it to Iceland all the time.. its not really that bad! right? I'm so happy you had saved me Mathew.. I was alone. but, you me feel needed. sure, the other Nordics are okay too but.. their so troublesome sometimes! how frustrating. you on the other hand..

you gave me love.

so, as long as I am needed. I will stay by you're side and you by mine. how would I ever live without you? I love you Mathew.. even if I don't really remember the name of you're home. "are you sure about this? once he.. once he's turned into a doll body there will be no way of turning him back"

"I'm sure, nobody will remember him anyway... it's much better this way"

"well if you're so eager I'll do it but, its a hefty price"

"I'll pay it, don't worry" Norway watched his British friend nod approvingly and begun his work.. transforming poor Canada into the perfect silent companion. what? this is the only way! humans like you wouldn't understand.. if a nation wished to keep something forever of course he'd have to sin here and there.. troublesome but, definitely worth it. at least this way.. Canada could be by his side forever. surely, he'd understand.. love is unbreakable.
I am always loyal to you Mathew..
you're the only person whom I live for..
There was nobody who cared for me
Cast aside, I was left alone to die
Til the day you came and took my breathe away..
Mathew, you have my heart!
Under you're care, everything is plentiful!
Soon I found myself happy and beautiful
Though I feared one day it would come to an end..
Mathew, thank you for saving me once again!
Perhaps I'm disliked by your family
But, that really was of no concern to me..
Just tell me anything that I need to do!
Anything to please you..
I am always loyal to you, Mathew..
You're the only person whom I live for.. 
At that point in time, I had to decide
But believe my words!
I still love you, Mathew..