Japan

(For Depressedpinkie143)

"America-San please don't touch him" Japan mumbled to himself. He understood America being an overly affectionate brother... But sometimes it grew to much for the poor Japanese man. He absolutely hated seeing America hug and pull Canada around. He dreaded every time America would enter the building with that big idiotic grin of his.. Although he knew China and America were a thing.. (sorry gotta add da otp XD) he wanted Alfred to just disappear.. And to leave his precious Canadian alone. so tonight his plan went into action...

Now, he wouldn't hurt America.. He just couldn't force himself to! So.. He decided to just keep America locked up and away.. Besides now at least he'd have a text subject for some harmless "experiments"

Few months in and his plan was going smoothly.. Nobody knew, nobody had to know, it was all buried beneath the soil.. Well, That is until the nosey Chinese man dug his nose a little too deep.. And found the malnourished American. How China found out was a mystery.. But China knew.. So now he had to be silenced before the news spread. "America-San I brought you a friend! Apologies for forgetting to feed you, I'm a very busy man you know" throwing yao into the cell. China of course took the weakened American into his arms and glared at Japan. "Let us go this instant aru! You and your obsession with that floating bear disgust me.. America didn't do anything wrong, He doesn't deserve this treatment!" Yao snarled. "I know.. Why do you think I kept him alive? He's a very useful log~ just like you were back in the day" China gasped at the Japanese mans words. Kiku simply laughed of course~ "this didn't have to happen.. If only he stayed away from my Matthew then this wouldn't even be happening!"

"Let them go kiku" suddenly stopping dead in his tracks.. Kiku turned around. "C..Canada-San?!"