Russia

(For Baby_Bear_Cub)

"Russia let me go"

"No"

"Let me go!"

"No"

"Then ill find a way out myself" Canada snarled. He wasn't too happy a certain ruski kidnapped him that's for damn sure. "Then I'll simply kidnap you're brother and torture him right before your eyes~ sounds fun, yes?"

"Bastard! Alfred would never fall so easily too you"

"He's my ex, yes? There's certainly feelings still there and if not Belarus is like a sister to him I'd make her do it" Russia's creepy smile never faded as he explained his messed up plan. Canada simply sighed an irritation.. He was getting tired of this nonsense. "First of all he's with China now so I doubt there's still any love for you" kumajiru bluntly stated which was soon followed by Canada's own reply. Gotta love that sassy little bear~ "Even if he considered bela as a sister why would she betray him? I mean she's annoying when she's clingy but other then that Alfred doesn't really run or hide from her so.. Your out of options"

"We always have to do it the hard way" Ivan frowned. Canada wasn't weak by all means but fighting the Russian in his own house would be suicide. "Uh.. No.. No..No! We don't have to Do this the hard way! I'll stay" Canada figured he'd just escape later with no problems. That is.. Until later that night Russia got all cuddly with him. All that went through the Canadians mind was "shit"