Germany

(For GLEEK_AND_VOLTRON)

"W..west" the Prussian cried. "W..est, west! Please.... Sto..stop"

"Nein, nein, nein" Ludwig replied with nothing but hatred in his tone. The breaking and snapping of Prussia's legs still echoed in Germany's ear. "W..why are you d..doing this west? W..we're family! W..why would you do this?!"

"Family? Ha! We are nothing of the sorts.. You know damn well why you are here Gilbert! But.. Since your stupidity is beyond this world.. I shall inform you Ja? You took something very, very precious to me" carving into the squirming Prussians chest, Germany managed.. Well tried.. to put a maple leaf. "You stole my man.. And that is unforgivable!" Pealing back the skin, much to Gilberts dismay.. Germany smirked upon seeing those beautiful gooey insides~ "it hurts! It hurts! Stop! STOP! STOP! STOP! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!" gilbert sobbed wanting this hell to be over with. Usually he had a strong sense of pain tolerance but.. You try having your own flesh and blood breaking your legs into freaking pieces, and carving a freaking maple leaf into you! Being shaken from his thoughts gilbert screamed in agony as Germany broke one of his ribs off as easy as one too. "Ah Music to my ears~ I hope you understand.. I really, really hope you understand not to play with my things"