England

((For Baby_Bear_Cub ))
((A continuation to the last one)

"Greetings Cuba" England greeted with a polite and gentle tone to his voice. Perhaps to hide the sinister plans he had planned? Who knows? Gentlemen never resort to violence so quickly! You'd be wise to take notes. "Why'd you call me out here England?" Cuba's tone wasn't as polite.. He knew something was wrong. It was a gut feeling one could say. "I heard you and Canada are quite close.. Is that correct?"

"Our love life does not concern you" was all Cuba could say.. Why would it matter to England? Gheez.. Not even America was this nosey. "So I was correct.. You know Cuba, I'd hate to get nasty so I'll give you a warning and only one warning alone.. Break up with him" England's tone suddenly became much more serious. It almost frightened the Cuban. "No way in hell.. Why would I break up with someone I love because YOU disapprove!? Wait till Canada hears about this" England feared the Cuban would put up a fight.. Truly a savage. Definitely undeserving of beautiful Canada. "You better heed my warning before I have to put you down like the barbarian you are"

"You better heed my foot up your ass and drop that damn superiority complex! You and I both know you can't do shit.. You don't have power! You and I alike are just pawns in America, Russia, China, and India's (yes India is a superpower) silly game. Don't act so high and mighty when you're empire came crashing down right before you're very eyes"

"At least I was an empire!"

"I didn't have to be a giant empire to see you're failures, I didn't have a colony come kick my ass even though I had the upper hand! If anyone's a barbarian its you.. Remember that time you forced China to accept you're shitty opium causing his century of humiliation? You even made him serve you and France! Not very gentlemen like huh buddy?" England was getting pissed. How dare this filth talk up to him like that?! Before he even knew it he had pulled a gun on the man. "H..hey let's not get to hasty!" Cuba backed up knowing there's no way in hell he could out run a gun. If England was foolish enough to pull the trigger.. There'd be hell to pay. nations cannot die after all so Cuba would come back of course and he would unleash quite a pounding on the British bastard that's for damn sure. Just like Cuba suspected.. England was a fool...

And pulled the trigger.