Spain

(For GLEEK_AND_VOLTRON)

"Haha! Your joking right? Your joking.... Right?" The usually happy go lucky Spaniard choked out. He couldn't believe his ears! "No.. Antonio.. I'm breaking up with you"

"B..but why? A..am I not good enough? If so.. I..I could–"

"No.. Just no.. Antonio, your a great great guy but... I've found someone better, we can still be friends" the heartbroken Spain watched his beloved walk away.. He watch all the love, affection, time, and money spent on Matthew follow suit.. He fell to his knees. If not him? Then who?

It was at this moment he saw it..

Prussia, His own best friend.. Canada ran right into his arms and greeted him with a kiss. Antonio's heart shattered even more..

Was he that much of a nuisance?

Of course he was.. Nobody would ever want a guy like him. His beloved hates him.. Canada is in another mans arms. His best friends arms for crying out loud! All Spain ever did was burden the Canadian..

His love, his affection, his time, his money.. It Just wasn't enough..

Spain was nothing but a burden.. Dreading the thought of burdening his beloved any further.. That lonely night, He hung himself. "oi Spain your favorite French friend has come to pay you a visi –ANTONIO?!"