Russia

(For DanielaCruz918)
(This one hurts my rusame loving heart just so you know so.. You better enjoy it X3 also sexual content so grab your bibles and pray for forgiveness XD)

"Ah! Ah! Fuck! Yes! Ah! W..we shouldn't" crashing his lips onto the whimpering Canadians, Ivan only thrusted harder knowing Matthews weak spot. Ivan knew practically everything about his cute maple leaf~ sure, using Alfred to get close to the Canadian was wrong.. But it was the only way! "B..but... Al? ...AH HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!" gripping the bedsheet, Canada thought he was going crazy! The way Ivan abused his body was just..

It was just too much!

The pleasure always consumed his brain and he could never say no.. Ivan was protective, extremely protective. Nonetheless Canada constantly found himself in the Russians arms.. Their affair has been going on for quite some time now. "I..Ivan? M..Mattie?" Matthew completely froze seeing his brother at the door.. Tears falling from his cheeks, Alfred looked so devastated! Alfred dropped the bag he was carrying and shook his head in disbelief. "A...al I..its not" Ivan didn't care.. The deed was done~ He continued to ram the roughed up Canadian. "H..how could you?!" America cried.. But Canada was a moaning mess, he couldn't form a single sentence. By the time they finished.. Alfred was gone, no where in sight. "He'll be fine da? He just needs to get over the fact I never loved him. After all my heart belongs to you~"

"Oh maple..."

(Germany's next!)